Black Astrology : Sagittarius and Sexual Compatibility...

Discussion in 'Black Astrology' started by Aqil, Mar 27, 2001.

1. Aqil

Aqil Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +114
    Sagittarius and Sexual Compatibility

You have a fiery, passionate nature, which is – fortunately for you – guided by the wisdom and benevolence of Jupiter, your ruling planet. You do not crave variety, but you enjoy repeating what has already been proven to be successful and pleasurable...

You are best mated with one of the air signs, who need and appreciate the flame from your sacred fire. With Gemini you can enjoy mental stimulation and understanding, as well as exciting sex with one who will respond wholeheartedly to your lead. You call the tune and Gemini will echo, resulting in a musical counterpoint of sexual bliss!

Venus-ruled Libra will cool your superfluous ardor as your warm Sagittarian fire keeps Libra’s scales perfectly balanced. It is only natural that Venus, the planet of love, and Jupiter, the planet of expansion, should get together romantically. You have the larger perspective, and can fit sexuality into the framework of the total relationship, which will be appreciated by gentle, peace-loving Libra. And the Aquarian love for humanity fits in perfectly with the Sagittarian concept of virtue through humanitarian endeavors. There is a natural affinity between air and fire that makes these relationships very satisfying...

Avoid a relationship with another fire sign. Sagittarius and Aries is not a good sexual relationship, since Mars, ruler of Aries, is too quick to go to war for wisdom-loving Jupiter. With Leo the relationship would get too hot to handle, and with another Sagittarian there will be too much wandering - one or the other will eventually wander off...

A sexual alliance with one of the earth signs is not advisable either. Taurus would try to box in the Sagittarian, who would soon run away. You would find slow, picky Virgo most tiresome, and you would have no patience with the gentle art of seduction required by a Capricorn...

Also (and unfortunately) you are not suited for a relationship of any kind with the water signs. You are too honest and blunt for the shy, oversensitive Cancer, and the power-hungry Scorpion would turn you off. Being optimistic and honest, you would find the Piscean too pessimistic and deceitful for any kind of permanent relationship...

2. shaneak

shaneak Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Technical Support engineer
    Ratings:
    +7
    This holds true

But I fell In love with a Cancer!!! I'm not sure if he can handle my bluntness...but he sure is as blunt as I am.

3. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    Sagittarius and Cancer...

Jupiter, the planet of expansion and ruler of the sign Sagittarius, is exalted (meaning its influences are strongest) in Cancer. The planet of good fortune arises naturally out of Cancer, the sign of birth, nutrition and early growth...

4. monet1027

monet1027 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Scorpio vs. Sagitarius

I'm a Scorpio female who is falling fast for a Sagitarius male. I've read conflicting theories regarding a union of these 2 signs.
    He seems to be the ying to my yang but there are times when I question a future together because of his laid-back, "whateva" attitude.

5. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    monet1027,

See my thread titled, "Scorpio and Sexual Compatibility"...

6. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    I agree

wit ya forth i am a Gimini of great love
    she be sagitarius but the flame do burn out
    and lead to other ventures unknown:rolleyes:

7. Aqil

Ratings:
    +114
    You are very fortunate in that your Sagittarian mate is best mated with one of the air signs, who needs and appreciate the flame from her sacred fire. With Gemini she can enjoy mental stimulation and understanding, as well as exciting sex with one who will respond wholeheartedly to her lead. Sagittarius calls the tune and Gemini will echo, resulting in a musical counterpoint of sexual bliss!

Both Sagittarius and Gemini are mutable (meaning changeable) signs, thus the penchant for "unknown ventures" is understandable. Problems occur when the penchant becomes uncontrollable...
    :argue:

8. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yes ya ever so right ........Thank u now i have a better
    understanding and out look:D

9. serenti-poet

serenti-poet Well-Known Member MEMBER

High School Teacher
    Ratings:
    +2
    Aqil you are so right on so many levels I don't know where you get all this info from but it's so tru. My husband was a Gemini and me and him were like :love: this all the time, sure we had little arguments but we had great sex, enlightening conversations, and of course mental stimulation. I recently well not recently was seeing a man that was a Cancer and of course I was too I guess as you put it blunt for him because he said I couldn't hold my tongue for nothing but on the same tip I was the sweetest woman he had ever met. :)

Thanks for opening my eyes, nice to have you on the forum enlighten us. :)

10. $$RICH$$

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,177
    yes serenti............i too know that sag is my mate of honor
    this sag is the one for gemini's wow!
    Aqil hit key points thats so real i have a whole new look on thangz now ..............