Black Men : Saggin Pants Gets Teen Shot

Kemetstry

PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police say a 45-year-old Memphis man angry over two teens' sagging pants shot one in the buttocks during an argument. He faces aggravated assault charges.

The boys were walking through a southeast Memphis neighborhood when Kenneth E. Bonds yelled at them to pull up their pants, according to an arrest document.

..Police Sgt. Ron Perry said the teens refused and the three began arguing in the street. Bonds then brandished a semi-automatic pistol and threatened to shoot the teens.

Story: Man denies crack in buttocks is his
Perry said Bonds fired several shots and hit one of the teens as the pair ran away. The teen's wound wasn't critical. The other wasn't injured in the Sept. 25 shooting first reported by The Commercial Appeal in Memphis.

A court clerk says it's not clear if Bonds had a lawyer.

:em0200:

I know some black people that have no problems with this either

:em2300:

:em0200:

I don't like it but I think this is a little extreme. If I have my kids and wife with me and fools like this are around me,then I ask them to respect my family and pull their pants up.Also,there have been times that it was just me but the person looked so stupid and ridiculous wearing his pants that low that I just have to say something. Some have them so low they may as well not have any pants on.

But I also have a smile concerning this story.

Peace!

man please, there is more to this then what the white press says

the hospitals in Brooklyn are full of knuckas that water canoned the wrong brother on the way to work during the summer

or snowballed the wrong guy, in the winter

or harassed the wrong brother at a club with his lady,

Aint nobody feelin no bugged behavior or some ying yang as tight as the economy is.

Brooklyn was like that then

you wont see that now!

Not even in Harlem!!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back