Destee Network : Safe Space for Healing Work

truetothecause

Feb 26, 2007
In the fantasy of Afreekan Unity
Occupation
The~rapist
Hotep!

For those members of Destee.com who are also members of R.N.A. and the RE~covery Room, I need you to listen and check in here.

http://rnanetwork.ning.com/video/video/show?id=1125138:Video:4142

The RE~covery Room (as indicated) is designed to be used as a space for venting, sharing personal experiences, gaining or refining tools to support helpful communication patterns....basically....for you to deal with your stuff.

It can also be used for one to seek feedback from a 'professional' on your interactions with others...to help you see YOURSELF and the part YOU may be playing in conflictual interactions.

However, in order to be truly successful and helpful, ppl who are there MUST first be able to acknowledge their own imperfections and desire to 'check themselves' and second, be interested and willing to support others hear and see themselves supporting others in their healing.

Please feel free to ask questions, share comments and/or critique regarding this posting.

:hearts2:

beautifulblkw

Jan 1, 2008
Philly
Occupation
emergency medical tec. (EMT-B)
Hotep

Thank you, we need a safe place to talk, vent and/or discuss the the things no one wants to hear!!

I'm also a RE~Covering Afreekan enslaved in amerikkka!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 19 Black families purchase 96 acres of land to create a 'safe haven' for Black people Black People Doing Positive Things 3
HODEE Black People Politics : New Era of Public Safety: An Advocacy Toolkit for Fair, Safe, and Effective Community Policing Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : How safe is your tap water? This database can tell you Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Burundi : Beyoncé Teams Up With UNICEF To Bring Safe Water To Kids In Burundi Burundi 0
Liberty Black People Politics : The forgotten way African Americans stayed safe in a racist America Black People Politics 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Travel : Think Before You Drink: Where in the World is Tap Water Safe Black Travel 2
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Pentagon Concludes America Is Not Safe Unless It Conquers The World. US Plans War against Russia. Black People Politics 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : Is It Safe to Reuse Plastic Food Containers? Food Discussion and Recipes 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People Politics : Naked-Black-Justice-Campaign (not safe) Black People Politics 2
river Black People Politics : Where in the World Will We be Safe if We Have to Leave the United States? Black People Politics 29
Dre Money Black Entertainment : Safe House Review Black Entertainment 0
Ankhur Black People : Seafood from the "WHAT" is now safe to eat????????????? Black People Open Forum 1
Ankhur Black People : Now they are Genetically tampering with Fish, what's safe to eat? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Are CFL Bulbs Safe? Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Black People : How Safe is Nuclear energy? Really? Black People Open Forum 42
Ankhur Black People : are sisters and brothers safe from the cold in Jackson MS? Black People Open Forum 3
Ankhur Black People : Has the H5N1 vaccine , been tested and found to be safe? Black People Open Forum 2
4 Black Spirituality Religion : How safe is this board (Portals) Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 6
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Being Safe Or Being Saved Chief Elder Osiris 0
Destee Is Eating Ice Safe ? Black Health and Wellness 10
Khasm13 Khasm13 : Just when you thought it was safe to read harry potter... Khasm13 2
emanuel goodman Black People : Are we just illusioned about being safe once we return to africa Black People Open Forum 45
OldSoul OldSoul : Cloned meat is safe, government says OldSoul 17
D Black People : Make America safe, kill a n----- today Black People Open Forum 1
A Black Poetry : there i am safe .... Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
D Black Women : is your lipstick safe? Black Women 16
Therious Black People : R MICROSOFT PRODUCTS SAFE? Black People Open Forum 3
KWABENA Black People : What would you describe as a Safe Place? Black People Open Forum 0
Akilah Black Haiku : SAFE Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
P Black People : AIDS Cases Rise As Safe Sex Drops Black People Open Forum 1
Destee Black Spirituality Religion : Spiritual Research - Is it Safe? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 62
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Back space Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
A Black Poetry : Black eyes as black space, I plunge into endless love and true happiness, the stars of passion burn in them. Your eyes are capable of bewitching any m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
A Black Poetry : The space buzz Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
P Black Poetry : In an occupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : In an unoccupied space but have hot fried lace like chicken wings boys be licking my thing they s Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Kemetstry Science and Technology : OBJECT OF ALIEN ORIGIN DISCOVERED IN SPACE Science and Technology 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : NASA blasts off space laser satellite to track ice loss Science and Technology 0
Mister Aten Black People : Jus’ google US Military Space War Black People Open Forum 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Through Space & Time Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : Astronaut expected to be 1st African-American Space Station crewmember won't fly in 2018 after all Black People Doing Positive Things 5
chuck Black People Politics : Please Do Find Out What People In that Place And Space Takes Are Too! Black People Politics 0
Caya Black Astrology : Space Black Astrology 10
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : King Tut's dagger may have come from outer space, say scientists Science and Technology 12
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : UK Scientists: Aliens May Have Sent Space Seeds To Create Life On Earth Science and Technology 4
Shems Nbedjer Black Money Business Jobs : Business opportunities in Detroit (seed money and office space) Black Money Business Jobs 0
CosmicMessenger Black Entertainment : Lonnie Liston Smith - Space Lady Black Entertainment 2
Destee Violaters / Violations : The Violation Zone - The Time / Space After You Violate a Rule Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
cherryblossom Black Men : Mandla Maseko: 1st Black S. African in Space Black Men 3