Black People : Saddam Killed

OK - MUCH better Understood!

Actually when you STUDY the images (don't they say a picture says 1,000 words!), you can tell the difference(s). One that I seen was how the Imposter Saddam looked more like a [political] radical, while the Real Saddam looked more like a distinguished Politician. No one is blinded by this more than one who is under Media-control. Some people have NEVER seen Saddam in the first place, but they are programmed to rely on the media, so they would assume that that is the REAL Saddam.

This is why STUDYING images is important!

KD

Therious said:
I can't say that Hussein did not deserve to die. But I can say who is U.S.to go around the world policing (usually states with oil). We all know why whitey does what it does. They built Hussein, Hussein was gaining power and trading oil in Euros. Why does any one trust the U.s? It's amazing how many people are so easily sold on this war. well no its not.

I will ask what were Husseins crimes? He gased the Kurds up north they say. But why? I ask my people in the forum, how would you handle a group of people trying to create there own state in your country? How would you handle another group trying to over throw your nation?

I am not suggesting Hussein was not a Tyrant, but you can find cold blooded killers in power any where in the world. Starting in washington D.C. Hussein was respected from the mideast, to Africa, to asia for standing up against U.S. imperialism. Again I am not saying he was a good man by any means, Karma caught up with him.

We are seeing what Europeans will do for money and powr. they don't give a **** about the shiite people. when they try to do their own thing, they will kill them too! I wonder how many blacks in the U.S. military will help invade Africa, when it's time to get that oil-err- I mean protect the people from dictatorship.

Well my problem is the abandonment of International Law. This execution is vicotors justice.

Its a convention of International Law that Heads of state cannot be tried, although Saddam isnt one now he was when the crimes he commited took place. But although International law was heralded as a reason for invading Iraq it goes to hell now they wanna off this guy.

I am NOT a defender or supporter of Saddam but this execution was pure hypocrisy.

Saddam Hussein was a pawn that outlived (if he was even executed) his usefulness. He was a lap-dog that nipped at Master-forcing Master to realize that the cute puppy he thought he could control would one day be a beast to be feared. Iraq is second in the world to Saudi Arabia in oil reserves. How better to get our hands on that oil AND eliminate a nuisance at the same time? Paint that nuisance as a threat capable of ANYTHING. It has been discovered Iraq had no weapons of mass destruction, had nothing to do with 9/11 and posed less of a threat than expected but that is where we have troops deployed meanwhile we still do business with the Bin Ladens.
Remember, everything we have been told about Saddam has been filtered through the American-media-machine. Just as that same media would have you believe that these Islamic fundamentalists ("terrorists") are just a bunch of suicidal, dune-Coons that hate us and our way of life for no reason.
If Saddam was executed, far worse await his executioners.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back