Black Spirituality Religion : Sacred Sound Healing

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Oct 15, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Dec 15, 2007
    Should we use it, and does it work?

Cultures the world over use sound to attune to, invoke, and transform consciousness. Sound is a powerful tool, because it is vibrational in nature, and we are vibrational beings. Indeed the most modern science shows us that all life is vibrational in nature. This is in line with age old mystical thought of most cultures, which often alludes to the vibrational nature of Creation. The Hindus have a saying, "Nada Brahma", which means, all is sound, or all of creation is sound. They suggest that the primordial sound of manifest creation is the sound of "Aum", or Om, and that if we were to attune to the creative spirit, we would hear this sound. There are numerous theorems stipulating the melodic structures of the universe, from the spin of the planets around the sun, to the sun around the galaxy, to the spin of electrons in our body, and the structure of our DNA. Our modern music is based upon these principals derived from Pythagoras and others.

Sound itself has an inherent transformative power. Sound is attuned to the creative matrix of the universe. By coupling sound, or music, with pure intention, to attune to, invoke, or transform one's consciousness, we indeed have stepped into a powerful place.

Imagine if we used the way of sound vibrations along with our intentions and thought projections to literally create, maybe create a world, an entity to summon by sound, just create, like gods and goddesses do.

[Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]
  2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 12, 2006
    When I was a teanager me and my best friend bought this meditation cd just to see if it worked.
    There was music and this woman was telling us what to say and we repeated it.

We fell asleep and didn't even know it.
    We woke up an hour later like man what happened.:?: