Black Spirituality Religion : Sacred Geometry, codes of the Goddess Part IV

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jan 31, 2005.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    There is great symbology linked with the Image of the Eye of Heru, all linking to it's eye as a metaphor for the source of creation-Eye of God/Ra. The eye- as you know, is oval shaped.

Everything in our reality is created by the patterns of sacred geometry. We began with a sphere, the egg-female. The seperation of the sphere, creates an oval opening, or the vesica pisces, an opening in the penis, shape of the eye.

The lodges of khemet taught that all things are created by sacred geometry, that patterns repeat in loops, the movement of consciousness in a cone shaped manner.

The top of the great seal pyramid shows this very same eye, inside a triangle. This is associated with Sept, or sirius. The Eye of Heru, the PINEal gland and the so-called illuminati. The Khemetic calendar was based on the rising of Sirius, but the sun is astrologically conjunct with sirius every year, on guess when? July 4th, for the birthday of the USA.

The seal also appears on the Dollar Bill as most of us know. It shows a 13 step [13=1+3=4=time] pyramid with the date 1776[1776=21=3=physical realm]

However, the eye has, lens, rods, cones, irises, and pupils. all metaphors. All geometric archetypes contained in the face of man. "Reality" is thought to be based on 12 spiraling cones around a central source of creation. The rods representing the electromagnetic energies that create our reality allowing us to see and experience.

Reality being projected illusion, seen thru the eye the "camera", our conscious mind and interpreted by a physical brain. They eye being the lens of the soul.

More to come!

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace...............

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is what i'm talking about. Many do not know that they are a science and knowlede supreme or that life itself is a science...a science with a blueprint our people learned and layed out....truely the black man and woman TOGETHER IS THE GOD/GODESS THAT THE REST OF THE WORLD HAS ALWAYS WORSHIPPED IN THEIR OWN HISTORY !!

4. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Thought you sistahs and brothas may wanna take a look at this link on Melanin. Notice the 12 centers of melanin in the brain stem, in the vacinity of the gland called the medula oblongata. The Medula oblongata being replete with oil/melanin located at the at the base of the skull. This is the "crossing point" for qualified energy rising up thru the spinal column, known as the Serpentine fire that subsequently "ignites" this oil/melanin.

Bare in mind what was said about the 12 cones and rods pertaining to the Eye of Heru.

http://www.blackherbals.com/got_melanin_anyone.htm

5. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    I'm speechless! Excellent thread and an excellent post to go with it!
    Thank you Brother Sekhemu! Between you and Brother Keita, We definately need a voice chat class going on up in here!

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

I think I just may take you up on that, Give me a few to put together a template

7. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    That would be so wonderful Brother! Our people need to know this! I think one of the greatest fears we have, is the fear of being our true powerful selves!!! Just let me know when and I will pass it on to Sister Destee or you can post it in the forum where she is inviting anyone who wants to have a class to let her know!

I'm so excited!!! :jump: :jump: :jump: :jump:

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Part V will becoming shortly. In part V I will further elaborate on the melanin molecule as a geometric archetype and it's relationship to what is called the Merkaba.

At a later date I will give a discourse in voice chat

9. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    The link about the melanin is right on about the Sun and milk. I used to find it quit amazing, when I was congested from a cold, I would sit in the sun and it would clear it right up. I love the rays from the sun but my darker sisters couldn't take it. They'd, be talking about it was too hot but it wasn't the heat that I was concerned about, it was the rays that felt so good. Milk too, use to run me straight to the bathroom. Didn't know I was lactose
    intolerate.

Its kind of weird finding out all this stuff now, when most are things I have always done or noticed as a child, but didn't know how deep it was genetically connected to my Ancestors.

Keep on Bringing it! I am learning so much about myself!

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Thanks for the link provided. I have been considering taking tyrosine as a supplement so the information I find useful. The one think that I don't quite understand is if we naturally produce these substances why are we abmormally prone to prostate cancer?

This period is the season when my membranes start getting congested, right before flu season, so now I am trying to spend more time in the sun, taking in the sunlight while focusing on improving my breathing technique. I am also trying to purge, doing a colon cleanse and I guess I need to eliminate dairy also. Thanks again brother Sekhemu.