Black Spirituality Religion : Sacred Geometry, Codes of the Goddess Part 3

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Sekhemu, Jan 26, 2005.

1. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Sacred Geometry is the mathematics of creation. The Goddesses Equation= what is known as the Fibonacci sequence is as follows: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,... where each term after the second one is the sum of the two preceding terms. The ratio of each term to the previous one gradually converges to a limit of approximately 1.1218, whis is called the golden mean.

By visualizing this progression the initiate can indeed set the "wheels" in Motion. Your higher self at one end of the spiral, your physical being at the other. These vortexes are generated by what is called cosmic triggers. Triggers are "switched" on by gazing at geometric objects that the initiate finds him/herself having a strong affinity for. A good way to trigger a vortex is by placing the said object under your pillow at night.

From the Golden mean we can create the pentagram and/or pentagon which symbolizes a qualified stage of life. Note, the pentagram is often associated with satan, however in ritual magick it is used to hold inbalance energy in check.

The Pentagram, symbolic of the four elements: air, water, earth, fire and spirit, plus a 5th... I'll let you figure it out lol. The 5 points being the sum of the 2nd and 5th element. Also symbolic of the union of masculine and feminine

The circle around the pentagram representing and overlapping arm showing how each part being interconnected with the others. The circle representing unity, self and wholeness.

A pentagram with two points facing down represents the Goddess, while a pentagram with two points facing up representing God. Also known in greek mythology as Pan.

The division of the circle into two equal size circles, with the centers of their respective circumferences touching each other, creates what is knows as the vesica piscis, or the symbol of creation. It is from within the Goddess that sacred geometry is born.

From this Vesica Piscis, very simple polygons are created, the equilateral triangle. The two triangles contained in the "womb" are themselves symbolic of the world above and the world below, the macrocosm and microcosm, similarly the left circle representing spirit and the right circle representing matter.

The overlapping of both triangles produces the Hexagon, or the Star of David.

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Hmmph! Thank you Brother Sekhemu! I got some work to do, I....be....back! :eek:hmy:

3. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother Sekhemu, I read that a pentagram with the point facing up means (Gods ruling,) If the two points are facing right side up it means (Satan ruling) Not God's ruling.

The pentagram has many different meanings for some. Some say it represents the areas where christ was wounded. Some say it represents man. Some say it is the Star of David. Thats all I looked up so far. I'll....be....back! Got to look into this some more.

4. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I like this brother Sekemu, we can hit em from all angles ! And by the way Ms. Purplemoons, they may call it the star of David, but it is an ancient african symbol originally known as the "Star of Heru". Keep laying it out bro !!

Peace !!
    Keita

5. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    This is why I mentioned the God Pan. Pan is the pagan archetype of male virility and sexuality.Thus the pentagram with a superimposed goats head pointed down. It is for this reason that the early church probably sought, to... pardon the pun, demonize his character. He is depicted as a man with horns and the lower extremeties of a goat. This is where we get the word scapegoat from.

6. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064

Quite true about the star of Heru, unfortunately the ancient greeks could only understand the principles of the medu neter in the form of mythology using keys laid out by our sages. However the causal principles can not be denied or held back. No matter how it may be packaged

7. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    By the way Purple, you may want to note that the word satan, may have been borrowed from the Khemetic word Sut An. Lord of the black, or perfect black. Refering to Asar

8. Sekhemu

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
  9. PurpleMoons

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Brother you just dropped alot of information on me! LOL I'm gonna be busy for a while. Thanks for the link too.

Thank you Sekhemu and Keita!

10. Radical Faith

Radical Faith Well-Known Member MEMBER

Operations Manager
    Ratings:
    +137
    I have heard and learned of most of what you teach through my study of Freemasonry. Obviously I am not a mason so I have no difficulty point out the origin of their knowledge. I notice you speak of the Pentagram which is the symbol for the Eastern Star and the star of David which the Masonic symbol of the compass and square rule is a modified version. All who have proclaimed the theft of ancient knowledge from Kemet are correct in their assessment. The Freemasons are Europeans that stumble across many forms of knowledge from Africa during the Holy Crusades. Impressed by the ancient knowledge of the Africans they sought to learn and use this knowledge while hiding it from the Roman Catholic Church. Alas the Roman Catholic Church also has stolen the knowledge. This is why obelisks are in Vatican City. One only has to look at the single dollar bill to understand this. Dr Anthony Browder once said in a seminar I attended that Black masons are Africans imitiating Europeans imitiating Africans. I thought that was clever. Thank you again for sharing brother.

Peace

Radical Faith

Users found this page by searching for:

1. kemetic geometry

2. five pointed star kemet

3. geometry ancient kemet

4. kemet geometry ,
  5. ancient geometry and africa