Black Spirituality Religion : Sacred Geometry, Codes of the Goddess Part 3

Sekhemu

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 9, 2003
new jersey
Occupation
priest
Sacred Geometry is the mathematics of creation. The Goddesses Equation= what is known as the Fibonacci sequence is as follows: 1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,... where each term after the second one is the sum of the two preceding terms. The ratio of each term to the previous one gradually converges to a limit of approximately 1.1218, whis is called the golden mean.

By visualizing this progression the initiate can indeed set the "wheels" in Motion. Your higher self at one end of the spiral, your physical being at the other. These vortexes are generated by what is called cosmic triggers. Triggers are "switched" on by gazing at geometric objects that the initiate finds him/herself having a strong affinity for. A good way to trigger a vortex is by placing the said object under your pillow at night.

From the Golden mean we can create the pentagram and/or pentagon which symbolizes a qualified stage of life. Note, the pentagram is often associated with satan, however in ritual magick it is used to hold inbalance energy in check.

The Pentagram, symbolic of the four elements: air, water, earth, fire and spirit, plus a 5th... I'll let you figure it out lol. The 5 points being the sum of the 2nd and 5th element. Also symbolic of the union of masculine and feminine

The circle around the pentagram representing and overlapping arm showing how each part being interconnected with the others. The circle representing unity, self and wholeness.

A pentagram with two points facing down represents the Goddess, while a pentagram with two points facing up representing God. Also known in greek mythology as Pan.

The division of the circle into two equal size circles, with the centers of their respective circumferences touching each other, creates what is knows as the vesica piscis, or the symbol of creation. It is from within the Goddess that sacred geometry is born.

From this Vesica Piscis, very simple polygons are created, the equilateral triangle. The two triangles contained in the "womb" are themselves symbolic of the world above and the world below, the macrocosm and microcosm, similarly the left circle representing spirit and the right circle representing matter.

The overlapping of both triangles produces the Hexagon, or the Star of David.

Brother Sekhemu, I read that a pentagram with the point facing up means (Gods ruling,) If the two points are facing right side up it means (Satan ruling) Not God's ruling.

The pentagram has many different meanings for some. Some say it represents the areas where christ was wounded. Some say it represents man. Some say it is the Star of David. Thats all I looked up so far. I'll....be....back! Got to look into this some more.

PurpleMoons said:
Brother Sekhemu, I read that a pentagram with the point facing up means (Gods ruling,) If the two points are facing right side up it means (Satan ruling) Not God's ruling.

The pentagram has many different meanings for some. Some say it represents the areas where christ was wounded. Some say it represents man. Some say it is the Star of David. Thats all I looked up so far. I'll....be....back! Got to look into this some more.

This is why I mentioned the God Pan. Pan is the pagan archetype of male virility and sexuality.Thus the pentagram with a superimposed goats head pointed down. It is for this reason that the early church probably sought, to... pardon the pun, demonize his character. He is depicted as a man with horns and the lower extremeties of a goat. This is where we get the word scapegoat from.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back