Black People : Sa Aunk... Kemetic and other novels

kamau_atem

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 28, 2008
I've been asked to introduce myself to this esteemed collective in the past by my readers and as recently as today by another of my readers. In the traditional sense, a man doesn't introduce himself to the world until he is deemed ready by the forces so that he is not swept by the tide of the awaiting dawn...

With that said....I present the Sa Aunk of Annu Publishing....

Brother kamau_atem ... Hello and Welcome ... :wave:

I'm honored that others have invited you to join us, and you were moved in your Spirit to do so. I have visited your site and browsed briefly, but will go back and read more thoroughly.

I'd like to encourage you to view our few rules, #5 specifically, as we discourage spamming and multiple threads saying the same thing. I realize you're new, so this is just an informative notice. I'm going to go ahead and delete the duplicate threads.

I invite you to join us in our voice video chat, sharing with the Family about your books, work, etc., at your convenience.

Thanks for joining us, and please make yourself at home, because you are.

:heart:

Destee

my apologies

I did not understand how this site works as to the multiple threads. I did not know if the different places were segregated--if one could log onto one portion--ie black people and not view other places. I've seen sites like that where multiple posts were allowed. As for spamming I do not do such. Humbly, I say it is beneath my work--or the reason and the forces for which I do it. It is the reason that I do not do many types of marketing and why I do not have more notoriety. I bow to every and all rules of this site and give the due respect to the collective in the future now and always.

My post was merely an introduction. In the future, if Destee has a place for it, I will find the appropriate place for my singular announcement for my new work. There will be no spamming.

hetep

kamau_atem said:
I did not understand how this site works as to the multiple threads. I did not know if the different places were segregated--if one could log onto one portion--ie black people and not view other places. I've seen sites like that where multiple posts were allowed. As for spamming I do not do such. Humbly, I say it is beneath my work--or the reason and the forces for which I do it. It is the reason that I do not do many types of marketing and why I do not have more notoriety. I bow to every and all rules of this site and give the due respect to the collective in the future now and always.

My post was merely an introduction. In the future, if Destee has a place for it, I will find the appropriate place for my singular announcement for my new work. There will be no spamming.

hetep

Brother kamau_atem ... no apology is even necessary. This happens often with new Members, for all the reasons you noted above, and perhaps even more. Folk coming in just don't know how we do, and most all sites have different procedures and such. I appreciate you not feeling any kind of way negative about me informing you, as that was not my intent.

Most all of our forums can be seen by everyone (with the exception of the Premium Members Forum and Moderating Forums), and we try to keep some order in the house, as we continually grow bigger. This thread, Who Moved My Thread and Why ??!!, may help you get a better perspective regarding where to place threads, as well as the layout of the land (if you will). This introduction thread is fine right here.

You're more than welcome to promote your site here at no cost, in our Black Web Site Owners forum. I also invite you to Become a Premium Member, which allows you to leave a link to your site(s) in every post that you make, while helping to keep the community alive. We also offer advertising at really low prices.

You're even welcome to host your own class if you'd like (at no cost), that can be a promotion of your work.

I feel you on the marketing issue, as i've behaved the same over these many years. I so understand what you're saying, but after doing it this way for so long, i've found that it really is a two-edged sword. You said that you've not done many types of marketing, but there are some that you can do that allows you to maintain the integrity and character of your work (and self), while growing your endeavor at the same time. I'm sure you know this, but it's rare that i run into folk that think like i do about it, so i had to speak on it.

We appreciate the introduction and look forward to getting to know you better, as you learn us.

If you have any questions, just ask.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back