OldSoul : S & P Blames Republicans for Downgrade!

OldSoul

Permanent Black Man
PREMIUM MEMBER
May 16, 2002
Bronzeville USA
www.blackland.org
Occupation
Staying Alive
The main stream media organizations have not shown this, but right on page 4 of the actual report of Standard's and Poor's, it says this:
"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act."
That is not being reported and wont be, but its there. Below is a link to the report, so you can see it for yourself and save it if you like.

The main stream media organizations have not shown this, but right on page 4 of the actual report of Standard's and Poor's, it says this:
"Compared with previous projections, our revised base case scenario now assumes that the 2001 and 2003 tax cuts, due to expire by the end of 2012, remain in place. We have changed our assumption on this because the majority of Republicans in Congress continue to resist any measure that would raise revenues, a position we believe Congress reinforced by passing the act."
That is not being reported and wont be, but its there. Below is a link to the report, so you can see it for yourself and save it if you like.

Oldsoul, thanks for sharing this info. Wow, they actually called the Repubs out and said it. I have sending this link to some
of my friends of each party....(Dems and Repubs). I'm interested to see their response to me about it. I have received responses on other items of interest in the past few months. This certainly will help me to better understand their position."The Debt Ceiling Debate",
imo... a double edged sword thats gonna cut so deep, we're going to see red (even more so than now)...in some faces, who got us
where we are today. The House of Congress members might be out before President Obama. America's response is going tobe quite interesting .

Nice pick and choose. Above.

Republicans and

Democrats have only been able to agree to relatively modest savings on

discretionary spending while delegating to the Select Committee decisions on

more comprehensive measures. It appears that for now, new revenues have

dropped down on the menu of policy options. In addition, the plan envisions

only minor policy changes on Medicare and little change in other entitlements,

the containment of which we and most other independent observers regard as key

to long-term fiscal sustainability.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back