Quiet Poetry Lounge : S.L.A.M.

Discussion in 'Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On!' started by the real emcee, Nov 16, 2006.

1. the real emcee

the real emcee New Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    for the past three years i've been trying to figure out what it means to inspire inspiration/ through the voice of a child to the hearts of a nation/... i figured out what's most important is to keep it real/ whether you from New York, New York or small town Huntsville/ See "it's not where you from, it's where you at, hip hop asks one eternal question what do you represent/
    Save
    Love
    Aim
    Move

For me (17 yrs. old).... every since i was young, young all i had was the pen and the pad/ not just some fad (SLAM) i wrote when i was happy or mad or sad i had/ tons of books and talent to read which gave me wings to fly to my dreams i/ seen a lot of things in the last 17/ had a lot of stuff i had to cope with watched my/ birth mother go whichever way the dope went (SLAM) but/ when you a kid a lot of facts don't add up but as you/ grow you learn and know/ that you gotta hold ya head up/ can't be brainwashed by the system/ either take 'em for what they worth or remain a victim on this earth (SLAM) facts of the first/ unecessary distractions is worse/ at one point in time all i wanted was to shine/ was enamored by the glitz and the glamour (SLAM)/... false preceptions cause mental deceptions emotional regression with no type of progression (SLAM)/ what happened to love honor and respect/ what happened to thy child i shall never neglect never forget but always protect?/
    So lets move in order to
    "SAVE our neighborhoods and the world from poverty hatred and abuse/ we must do this through LOVE... is the only thing stronger than hate and it motivates us to do the impossible and AIM for the tools or vehicle to assist us in making the impossible possible.... so we must MOVE... for just as faith love without works is dead."(Don Byrd)

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    slam it up !!

welcome to destee.com house of flowz
    welcome to a community of peace & love
    welcome from above blessing da scribe to share.

3. watzinaname

watzinaname Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +122
    Words from the heart of experience make the strongest impression. We hear you. Welcome to Destees.