Black People Politics : S. Korea, Us Begin Military Exercise & Outrages N. Korea

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by Chevron Dove, Feb 27, 2012.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    S. Korea, US begin military exercise

South Korea and the United States began a major annual military exercise Monday despite North Korean threats of possible retaliation over what it calls a rehearsal for invasion.

A spokesman for Seoul's Joint Chiefs of Staff confirmed the start of Key Resolve, a computerised command post exercise which involves some 200,000 South Korean troops and 2,100 US soldiers including 800 from abroad....
    http://news.yahoo.com/korea-us-begin-military-exercise-042124826.html

[​IMG]

Anti-war activists shout slogans during a rally against the Key Resolve joint military …

Well, I wonder where this is headed. The article further states pretty much that America told North Korea that the exercise is not threatening, but North Korea is not buying it. Their leaders say it is an "unpardonable infringement" for certain reasons and one main reason they are angry is because they feel this is done while they [North Koreans] are still mourning the loss of their past leader, Kim Jong II. They warn America and South Korea of "catastrophic consequences".

Something must be up because the article says that North Korea took a hostile tone against South Korea again, just after the death of their leader on December 17, 2011.

As a Black African American, I at once really did not understand anything significant about Korea in relation to America because almost nothing was brought up about them in school. But it was not until after I had graduated from college and went to become apart of a book study group under an Islamic man that I became stunned at the history of Korea in relation to America and more importantly, the Black African American presence involved in the Korean War. It was an elder gentleman that at once came to sit at this book study, and Man!--What an opportunity! He actually fought in the Korean War!--and he told me that this war was took the lives of many Black men and he also said that this history was suppressed and hidden. Well, after that day, I went to do some research and to my surprise, he was ominously right! So now, I am wondering what are we getting ready to have to deal with now, with this recent happening. I don't understand why the United States and South Korea are doing this just after the death of the North Korean leader? Are they doing it because of some kind of threat coming from North Korea or what? I'm also wondering if there could be some kind of related issue with the recent threat coming from Iran too that has caused America to beef up some kind of defense way over there in the east.

2. wetac0s

wetac0s Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +272
    From the civil war and onwards, Blacks have given their lives to White causes overseas. For what reason? As Muhammad Ali said: "No yellow man ever called me a "N*gger".

The Korean war was fought because the US was backing S. Korea and Russia was backing N. Korea. Of course, White men are always fighting for influence in other people's land. Since the collapse of the Soviet Union, the US should have no reason to leave a military base in S. Korea right? Wrong. They want to keep the yellow man down (namely China). I think the White world is most scared of China for obvious reasons. These sort of military drills are common in Asia with America and Japan/Korea doing threatening and annoying drills right next to China. I wonder what would happen if China started doing military drills in Mexico or Canada?

There have been many instances of rape on US military bases in Asia (that's why the Philippine one was shut down) because US soldiers are exempt from their laws. They usually get a slap on the wrist and wink but that's it. There have been many protests against US military presence in Asia, but of course their politicians are controlled by the White House.

S. Korea and Japan are pretty much vassal states of the US and worship Whites more than anyone else (besides Filippinos). Korea and Japan always vote with the US on any issue like Syria or Iran. Korean and Japanese soldiers also fought and killed people in Iraq/Afghanistan.

If it were up to me, I say stay out of inter-Asian tribal affairs. Let Asians deal with Asians. If everyone just minded their own business and didn't interfere, the world would be a more peaceful place.

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730

yes they have. I don't know what was wrong with Mohammad Ali. I'm a military dependent and have worked around Yellow people and they can be just as racist as White people, and like you, they know that 'N' word very well and know how to use it to insult for racist reasons, but the problem is that Black people have been miseducated so as not to recognize it. As you say, many Black people have given their lives to White causes overseas, and like some Asians [Oriental people], they done it for various reasons, of which i believe are mainly for wrong reasons.

I remember when I was young and hearing during the Vietnam War, I think, of a radio personality in Asia that was propaganizing against Black people about fighting the White cause, and her name was Tokyo Rose, and i was told about her because I was too young to understand at the time, but now I understand her cause and believe that Black people have been exploited but this exploitation goes back a long time ago and overseas too. And i think the White people get a kick out of Black people not knowing about the Black presence in Asia and how they were killed off. I think that Black people should learn about inter-Asian conflicts so they can know and deal with issues that do relate to us as Black people, and i believe that history is going to surface again and will have to be dealt with about this past. Black people have been terribly deceived. Like you said, there are some Asians that worship White people, and furthermore, they do the White people's bidding too, but I've had the opportunity to know some that don't, and have enjoyed hearing them talk about the Black presence in ancient Asia [the far east].

yes, you mentioned the possibility of China doing drills in Mexico, interesting, i just read somewhere that Russia might be doing something to that affect. And if they are then I wouldn't be surprised if China might be too.