Black People : S.African actors ‘want Hudson out of Mandela film’ (AFP)

Exactly... But I still understand them wanting a S.African to play Winnie Mandela. Morgan Freeman is already an American playing the role of Mandela, it is not like they are asking that all the star actors and actresses be S. African. They are just asking that a S.African star play Winnie. I think that out of respect, being that Mandela is a S.African story, they should compromise and allow a S.African to at least play Winnie. It would help in good foreign relations if a compromise was considered.

Astrologer4U

i can see your point however you have to look at the financial side of it also. Jennifer Hudson is a draw whereas an unknown south african actress will not bring in any money for the americans. I would guess that would go in line with Eastwood and Freeman thinking

i can see your point however you have to look at the financial side of it also. Jennifer Hudson is a draw whereas an unknown south african actress will not bring in any money for the americans. I would guess that would go in line with Eastwood and Freeman thinking

Can that line of reasoning be applied to"water world" where big time actors in it such as kevin costner and dennis hopper,lol?

My point is, there is no exact science with respect to what movie will hit and what movie will miss. Even with house hold names.

...And I like "water world".

the clint eastwood directed movie is "invictus" starring morgan freeman as nelson mandela.
the movie that jennifer hudson is slated to star in as winnie mandela is a different one.

Where did you get your information from? This source clearly say's that Eastwood is the producer.... http://www.imdb.com/news/ni1204712/

Astrologer4U

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back