Black People Politics : RZA goes over to the white side...

The only point here is that RZAclaimed Black people need to dress a certain way then there would be no need for BLM basically.

The Black people who have been killed by police in the last 4 years weren't "dressed" in a certain way. They were not killed because of the way they were dressed. I don't remember the majority of the people being murdered wore saggy pants.

That is the point. Why is everyone having a hard time with this?

I don't like saggy pants either, but saggy pants are not the problem.

How was Sandra Bland dressed? Eric Garner? Walter Scott? Michael Brown?

Last edited:
Don't bring no coon / sellout talk up in here.

Who are you that you can call other black people names.

I'm not sure why you're still here ... you said you were leaving.

:heart:

Destee

Well if it walks like a duck.....so I can only call it as i see it. Who am I, I am some body that does not blame a kid like Tamir Rice for being murdered because of his dress code, so at this point in time folks like RZa,Stacey dash,Charles barkley,Stephen A Smith are not black,they are puppets that coon. I am not sure why you have so much animosity towards me, but it is getting a little creepy. I mean following me thread to thread throwing hate,

Peace,

What he said was cool however if I were in his shoes I wouldn't even waste time responding to this. Bunch of haters out there because his words are not approved by the "Kill whitey coalition."

Guess what, all black people ain't down with that foolishness and furthermore don't have to be.

This is classic "thunder above their heads"

Peace
nothing is more foolish then claiming police murders are do to a dress code . That kill whitey coalition comment is interesting .....and quite ignorant,MAKES ME WONDER.

Last edited:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back