Black Entertainment : Ryde or Die Volume III

therudegyrl

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 16, 2001
What up my n#$%^as, im feelin this site it tight. Yo peep this though ruff ryders comin out with a new album called Ryde or Die Volume III and it is gonna be as tighter their last two. They got Ludacris, Bubba Sparxx, Trick Daddy, and Ja Rule on it.
They got Timbaland, Swizz Beatz, and the Alchemist making the beatz. I found this out at their website www.ruffryders.com. Check it out its tight. The album drops on dec. 18. COP IT!!!!!!!! HOLLA BACK!!!

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back