African Diaspora : Russian Ukrainian Black People

Peace,

I'm nervous about the war. It's not hard to see how this could lead to direct involvement by the United States. It's rather unsettling to consider that the egotistical, madman named Putin has access to nuclear missiles. I'm saddened by the loss of life and very concerned about how this conflict will effect me personally. They talking about $5.00 for a gallon of gas and all the other things that will skyrocket in price over the upcoming weeks. We get to witness a form of Hitler in modern times. I'm not thrilled.

Peace

Hi Brother @Precise Allah ... yes, they say Putin has been brandishing his nuclear arsenal and it's the USA they really want to fight. It is unsettling. Thanks for sharing! :)

:heart:

Destee

Hi Brother @Clyde C Coger Jr - what do you mean red-neck? I'm not sure what that term means. She does appear to be white, if it is synonymous. That video is alarming to me because I can't imagine being in that position, up in age and having to learn to handle military weapons to fight for my life and those around me. That's scary under any circumstance I'd imagine. It's not often you see old and young actually recruited to fight. I don't think I've ever seen that. Thanks for sharing! :)

:heart:

Destee

You know @Destee, a peckerwood, these are old school southern terms depicting racist white folk, like, the Daughters of the Confederate, i.e...

red·neck
/ˈredˌnek/

noun
DEROGATORY•INFORMAL

1. a working-class white person, especially a politically reactionary one from a rural area.
    "rednecks in the high, cheap seats stomped their feet and hooted"

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back