Black Money Business Jobs : Russia officially joins $50bn China-led infrastructure bank

RAPTOR

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 12, 2009
On Tuesday Russia officially becomes a founder of the China-led Asian Infrastructure Investment
Bank (AIIB).

Russia applied for membership as a founding member of the AIIB 2 weeks ago, along with another 52
countries. The founding members have the right to establish the rules guiding the bank’s activities.
China reportedly had rejected requests from North Korea and Taiwan to join the AIIB. The final list of
the bank’s founding members will be announced on April 15.

Meanwhile, the United States and Japan have decided not to join the AIIB. Japan which is China’s
main regional rival has been hesitating due to its relations with Washington and the AIIB's potential
rivalry with the Asian Development Bank. Earlier this month, Washington reportedly questioned
Japan following the rumors of its possible participation but Tokyo has denied everything.

Read more: http://rt.com/business/249481-russia-aiib-china-founder/

If Russia & China do attack America one day I hope that I wont be here in America and I hope that I can witness the American government fall and a new government come.
Why would russia/china wanna attack america?
This is about geo-economic positioning.
There's no 'money' in those 3 nations going to war.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back