Brother AACOOLDRE : RUSH OBAMA AND WANDA

AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
When President Obama wrote his famous “Audacity of Hope” book he stated: “If Rush Limbaugh’s listeners enjoy hearing him call me ‘Osama Obama’, my attitude is , let them have their fun”p.122. Likewise Wanda Sykes was just having when she said Rush couldn’t make it on the plane as the 20th hijacker on 9-11 because he was drugged out. Karma can sometimes be so sweet. And Wanda was just kidding about Rush’s Kidneys too.

I hope she

When President Obama wrote his famous “Audacity of Hope” book he stated: “If Rush Limbaugh’s listeners enjoy hearing him call me ‘Osama Obama’, my attitude is , let them have their fun”p.122. Likewise Wanda Sykes was just having when she said Rush couldn’t make it on the plane as the 20th hijacker on 9-11 because he was drugged out. Karma can sometimes be so sweet. And Wanda was just kidding about Rush’s Kidneys too.

Meant it as much as I feel it.
Ma'at Hetep

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Hi @Cindy .... :wave: ... :flowers: ... :wave: ... Happy New Year Beloved! Welcome Home! Good to see you! Much Much Love and Peace :heart:
Back