Black People Politics : Rush Limbaugh's Challenging Notion Of New Politics

Not all "Black" conservatives are like that. There are some who feel that conservatives principles can lead to a stronger, independent "Black" community.

Those types do not get face time on tv.

Agreed! I consider myself a "Black" conservative.

BlackXbird

Not all "Black" conservatives are like that. There are some who feel that conservatives principles can lead to a stronger, independent "Black" community.

Those types do not get face time on tv.

Who and where are these people? with the numerous media outlets these days,they would have found air time or web time some where. Why do all black conservatives i hear talk,always take the stance against black people,no matter what the subject is.

I am not looking to start a political argument,but I am asking a real question,what benefits a Black person from siding with a fat, racist dope addict like rush limbaugh?

Agreed! I consider myself a "Black" conservative.

BlackXbird

what makes you a conservative? why? do you support racists like limbaugh,or sean hannity? do you support people like clearance thomas do you beleive george bush was a good president? i am not tryin to start a debate,i really want to know what is beneficial about aligning your self with a group of people who are obviously anti-Black.

white conseravtives want to go back to the original constitution,do you? as a black person you realize that means legalized enslavement of africans and natives,and asians. or would you take the approach of the black slave owners,and those blacks who fought on the side of the confederacy?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back