Black Spirituality Religion : Runoko Rashidi recent statements about Religion

Ankhur

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Runoko Rashidi
Family, I don't enjoy arguing and bickering with people about religion. History I can talk about all day long. Religion is deeply personal and is more about faith than facts. The way I see it is that as long as you are not imposing your religious beliefs on me I say that who and how you worship is your business. Malcolm X used to say that "When we come together we put our religion in the closet." When are we going to learn this?

Runoko Rashidi I have met progressive Black people in probably every religious tradition, from Bahai to Ifa and all in between. And whatever Dr. Ben wrote, I am convinced that Black people are not going to give up Jesus or Muhammad anytime soon. I am much more concerned about what people do than what shrine they worship at.

from facebook

41fuz-11OiL._SL300_.jpg

Take 4 pills 3 times daily for ten days! It will help to get all of that Bull-ish up out of you because you obviously don't agree with what El Hajj, Bro. runoko, Dr. Clark or Dr. Ben have stated!

You hate the brother that much? It says Runoko Rashidi,

and no thanks I know misery loves company but you can manage with that condition on your own!

And another question can you respond to one of my posts without acting like a homosexual?[/quote]

We live in a world of illusion
an illusion that says we as Black people are not one spirit and focus,
for the best for our progeny

When one looks at the boards and groups here, the illusion is one of
different people argueing about religion or politics or economics

that is the illusion

like a dream

Because all of these people;
Info-moetry

All love our race and the Billions of people of African descent, to a level that words cannot describe

we are one!

Unity without conformity ( Or loss of individuality)

As long as the people in the list above are doing what they do in their respective communities,
rest assured that we can feel safe ,
secure and hopefull about the future of the Black community in this wilderness,

and that is from the heart
for the New Year! Ankhur, Yesterday at 12:14 PM
- You couldn't even keep up your illusion for a whole day??​

My apologies brother Infomoetry!

I did not mean to laugh about someones condition, becuase constipation canbe deadly and from that last response, pills may be of no effect.

It might be good to consider Colonic Irrigation.

My prayers are with you and,
hope everything clears up