Black Spirituality Religion : Runoko Rashidi recent statements about Religion

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
owner of various real estate concerns
Runoko Rashidi
Family, I don't enjoy arguing and bickering with people about religion. History I can talk about all day long. Religion is deeply personal and is more about faith than facts. The way I see it is that as long as you are not imposing your religious beliefs on me I say that who and how you worship is your business. Malcolm X used to say that "When we come together we put our religion in the closet." When are we going to learn this?

Runoko Rashidi I have met progressive Black people in probably every religious tradition, from Bahai to Ifa and all in between. And whatever Dr. Ben wrote, I am convinced that Black people are not going to give up Jesus or Muhammad anytime soon. I am much more concerned about what people do than what shrine they worship at.

from facebook

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
41fuz-11OiL._SL300_.jpg

Take 4 pills 3 times daily for ten days! It will help to get all of that Bull-ish up out of you because you obviously don't agree with what El Hajj, Bro. runoko, Dr. Clark or Dr. Ben have stated!

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation
You hate the brother that much? It says Runoko Rashidi,

and no thanks I know misery loves company but you can manage with that condition on your own!

And another question can you respond to one of my posts without acting like a homosexual?

info-moetry

Dec 20, 2004
The rotten Apple
Occupation
A+ technician
You hate the brother that much? It says Runoko Rashidi,

and no thanks I know misery loves company but you can manage with that condition on your own!

And another question can you respond to one of my posts without acting like a homosexual?[/quote]

We live in a world of illusion
an illusion that says we as Black people are not one spirit and focus,
for the best for our progeny

When one looks at the boards and groups here, the illusion is one of
different people argueing about religion or politics or economics

that is the illusion

like a dream

Because all of these people;
Info-moetry

All love our race and the Billions of people of African descent, to a level that words cannot describe

we are one!

Unity without conformity ( Or loss of individuality)

As long as the people in the list above are doing what they do in their respective communities,
rest assured that we can feel safe ,
secure and hopefull about the future of the Black community in this wilderness,

and that is from the heart
for the New Year! Ankhur, Yesterday at 12:14 PM
- You couldn't even keep up your illusion for a whole day??​

Ankhur

Oct 4, 2009
Brooklyn
Occupation

My apologies brother Infomoetry!

I did not mean to laugh about someones condition, becuase constipation canbe deadly and from that last response, pills may be of no effect.

It might be good to consider Colonic Irrigation.

My prayers are with you and,
hope everything clears up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Alarm Clock African American History Culture : Belated Happy Birthday to the Great Runoko Rashidi!!!!!!!!! African American History Culture 0
skuderjaymes African American History Culture : "Who is the Original Man?" Lecture by Runoko Rashidi African American History Culture 0
Asomfwaa Black People : Is Runoko Rashidi's Site Down? Black People Open Forum 6
Ankhur Black Authors : Runoko Rashidi's New Book/ Black Star: The African Presence in Early Europe Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
RAPTOR Pan Africanism : Runoko Rashidi: Untouchables In India - Caste Systems In India African American History Culture 0
Ankhur Black Men : Runoko Rashidi!!! Black Men 3
A Black People : Free Web Lecture: Runoko Rashidi on Global Afrikan Presence: June 20th 7:00PM Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Events : LIVE ONLINE CLASS: RUNOKO RASHIDI GLOBAL AFRIKAN PRESENCE Black Events 0
King Tubbs Black People : Runoko Rashidi Videos! Black People Open Forum 0
N African American History Culture : Runoko Rashidi: video conference African American History Culture 4
Akilah Pan-Africanism : Runoko Rashidi - Panafricanist Scholor Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 3
G Black Events : Runoko Rashidi to Visit TORONTO Black Events 0
9 Africa : Runoko and the Search for Africa All Things Africa 0
T Black People : Lessons from Baba Rashidi Black People Open Forum 2
jamesfrmphilly Black People : Recent News.... Black People Open Forum 2657
Chidike Black People : Culture Vulture French Montana's Recent Hateful Comments Towards a Black Woman Black People Open Forum 90
chuck Law Forum : What Are The Facts : As They Apply To Those Recent Shootings In Texas?? Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
chuck Law Forum : Why No Comments About These Recent Cop Slayings!!! Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 133
Cb_parent Black Parenting : What role do we play in helping our kids understand recent police killings and curbing their fears? Black Parenting 5
jamesfrmphilly Black People : recent work...... Black People Open Forum 14
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Recent study found another earthquake could require evacuation of the entire North American coast Black People Open Forum 9
Ankhur Congo : The UN maintains it's War on Democracy in Recent Congo Elections Republic of the Congo 0
King Tubbs Black People : An Excellent Documentary regarding recent riots in England Black People Open Forum 7
Jahari Kavi Black Spirituality Religion : Question on a recent experience I had. Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 15
Ankhur Black People : A Recent Interview with Aristede Black People Open Forum 0
skuderjaymes Add BLOG and SOCIAL GROUP entries to Recent Thread display. Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
Ankhur Guinea : Recent News on the Turmoil in Guinea Guinea 0
O Black Sports : THE TEN WORST SPORTS UNIFORMS IN RECENT MEMORY Black Sports 8
K Black Picture Image Gallery : Recent pictures of me..... Black Picture Image Gallery 11
ibrahim Black Picture Image Gallery : Recent Pics Black Picture Image Gallery 18
L Black Picture Image Gallery : a recent picture of me Black Picture Image Gallery 9
W Black Picture Image Gallery : here's a recent pic of the babies! Black Picture Image Gallery 4