Black Spirituality Religion : RUNNING NUMBERS.

Negative situations subtract the energy for your power number. Interesting thought when you consider the state of consciousness most of our people are in, keep in mind as unconscious creators we also "create" our negative situations.

How could you use your power number to deal with a negative situation. Well, since you don't want anything to take power away from you one goal is to try to convert all negative situations into positive ones. However, we are Human right? So this is what it might look like.

4 is my power number. I have the energy to build.
So let's say I'm in a bank trying to make a deposit, and just at that moment some Men come in to rob the bank. "Everyone get on the floor!"
Now, that's a negative situation for me. But I have to remember it's nothing personal, they are there to take money from the bank not me, but most people will fear to be hostage in this situation.

The vibration of this situation for me would be a negative 7. The situation has elevated into something else. When I subtract my power number of 4 from 7 I get 3. The energy to create. Which means I have to be creative in a situation like this.

The North energy will direct the power of 3. My North power number 9 the power energy to complete. That energy can be used to direct my creativity.
So this means I can be very calm in a situation like this, no matter what happens. Complete creativity kills fear.

Think about different situations and try to recognize their vibration level for you. Decide how a negative or positive situation can add to your power level or subtract from it.

Ok here's one of my dilemma's, I don't have a middle name so I cannot add a masculine 'E' with a Feminine 'E'. Secondly, I don't have two matching numbers which would comprise of a power #. The only two numbers I have matching are my first and last name. They are both #5's but other then that I don't see it.

maybe you can help me out here because I'm still lost on this one ...

Thanks for your patience. Its just that I have been using a different methodology for numerology so this creates a chaotic situation for me.

In the Numerology that I'm accustom to ... my birthday number 22=4 matches with my soul number which would be the vowels of my name added together.

E/5, A/1, + A/1, O/6 --- 6+7= 13/4 ...

This would make my birthday number 4 and my soul and or mental number 4. If the soul number and the mental numbers are not the same then this would make both of them 4 either which way it goes.

Other then this calculation I don't see any other numbers except the 5 in my first name and the 5 in my last name. ...

I will email you my information ... can you see if this was done right ...

Peace and Blessings

Thinking in numbers to "create"?

I wanted to try so here it is:

Name: First= 8} This all equals to 5
Middle= 8
Last= 7

Birth date= Month= 8} This all equals to 3
Day= 6
Year = 7

?? Hope this is right!!

North: 3
South: 5

Physical= North: 8--- South: 8 ---- Field: 7
Mental/Emotional= North: 6 --- South: 8 ---- Field: 5
Spiritual= North: 7 --- South: 7 ---- Field: 5

I'm guessing my power number is 8, but according to the chart its 5. Is this right?

MasterDJ- I can honestly say I've never met anyone with all 3 matching numbers like that in their names. And especially not 9s. Do you realize how almost impossible that is? The power of 9 magnified 3 times?? You mean you have 9 as the power in your physical body, emotional body and family blood line/ spirit??

If I saw something like that I would be using the chart and making re-calculations all night long.

I met a female with matching numbers in her birthdate and she was a walking vortex, everywhere she went something crazy took place.

9 is your power number anyway even if you did add all the 9s together. It takes great discipline to even keep up with that energy to begin with. This is the great symbol of completion and totality, on the negative side it can be the symbol of death, chaos, destruction- severe mayhem.

You can do a great deal with this power number MasterDJ. Apply it to everything. You don't need to change for anyone, live this lifetime as a complete being. You will always gravitate towards things you've already mastered in a previous lifetime. IE - "Master"DJ.

For those looking for more explanations for their power number, look up "Numbers and their Meaning."
http://www.buzzle.com/articles/numbers-and-their-meanings.html
http://www.crystalinks.com/numerology2.html

----------------------------------------------------------------
Bro. Ru2religious, you're doing fine. I know all these numbers can get confusing. If the total number for your first and last name is 5, then you do have dual numbers. When you don't have dual numbers which most people don't you basically add your first, middle and last name together to get your power number. In your case that would be 5+5=1.

See the previous chart for a better explanation.
power_number_chart.gif

The other numerology methods you are using are for finding destiny and compatibility.

The reason why people with dual numbers don't have to add all their names together is because the ideal vibrations is obvious when they stand out. But even people with dual numbers can still add their numbers together.

When you don't have a middle name you add your first name and last name together to create the vibration for your Emotional body. In your case that number is also 1.

The "field" equations are used to find repeating patterns but they are not necessary for people who have numbers that already stand out. You can get the field numbers by adding the North P with the South P, North E with South E, North S with South S etc. But that method is used for people who don't have obvious patterns.

I find it interesting that so many people have dual numbers like that on this site. What planet are you people from??
-------------------------------------------------------------
Here's comes another one. Sis. Jai with 8.8.7.

Sis. Jai you did everything right! And you even used the field equations to force out some patterns. It's obvious from the field numbers your power number is 5, but you can also use the 8 vibration as a power number.

See basically this is all about finding energy you have stored up in your bank account. Some people will actually find more than 1 power number, I can tell already tell some of you can have up to 3-4 power numbers.

Sis. Jai your power number of 5 says you have the energy to change things. Your power number of 8 says you have the energy to evolve things. Check with "numbers and their meaning" and find more information about what different vibrations could mean for you. 8 is also the number for resurrection.

Your north/male energy of 3 is the energy to create. That's the carrot leading the Donkey. Your power to create will control your power to change or resurrect.

How you use these vibrations will all depend on the negative or positive situations you go up against.

You walk into the house and find your boyfriend in bed with another Woman. Freeze frame. How do you deal with it? Well, you know you have 2 power numbers that can help you. Remember it's really about making the most powerful choice for yourself, it's all about you.

Is this a negative situation or a positive situation? Most likely it's a negative situation. A negative 3 perhaps because while it's a creative act it's a negative experience for you. How do you deal with it. You have a choice, do you want to use your energy of change? The 5, or the energy of resurrection/evolution? 8?

8-3= 5
5-3=2

So this is how you can deal with this situation. You can use the 5 and change the situation, or use the 2 and even it out. Either way, things don't look to go for that Brotha in the bed.

BUT- you can choose to see this as a positive too. Perhaps you wanted to break up with him anyway. This is just a creative way to do so. Use that positive 3.

8+3= 2
5+3= 8

Hummmm. He's still in trouble, it depends on how you would "even out" the situation, break up with him right there? Or how would you resurrect or evolve the situation, taking it too the next level? Pulling out a weave or two? It all depends on your energy.

Hopefully this example helps us to see how we can use our power numbers to deal with life.

Add your power number to each day to reveal how you should deal with tomorrow. It's all about you. It's all about how you read the vibration of each number, this is your mastery.

Bro. Ru2religious, you're doing fine. I know all these numbers can get confusing. If the total number for your first and last name is 5, then you do have dual numbers. When you don't have dual numbers which most people don't you basically add your first, middle and last name together to get your power number. In your case that would be 5+5=1.

See the previous chart for a better explanation.
power_number_chart.gif

The other numerology methods you are using are for finding destiny and compatibility.

The reason why people with dual numbers don't have to add all their names together is because the ideal vibrations is obvious when they stand out. But even people with dual numbers can still add their numbers together.

When you don't have a middle name you add your first name and last name together to create the vibration for your Emotional body. In your case that number is also 1.

The "field" equations are used to find repeating patterns but they are not necessary for people who have numbers that already stand out. You can get the field numbers by adding the North P with the South P, North E with South E, North S with South S etc. But that method is used for people who don't have obvious patterns.

I find it interesting that so many people have dual numbers like that on this site. What planet are you people from??

Thank you kindly

Peace and blessings

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back