Black Short Stories : Running from Evil........

nevar

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 19, 2005
I'm a Georgia Peach!!!!
Occupation
working to own my plus size empire.....
My name is Rayne and I'm running from Evil. My past is dark and cloudy. I set out to find my true beginnings. I was told two weeks ago that I was adopted. And that powerful blow was beyond you can imagine. I always wondered why I felt like I don't belong. I have special powers that noone wanted to believe. My dark gift as they called the Devil's Magic kept me without friends. I see things and I hear things. I feel that ones that have passed talk to me. My foster parents tried to get me help from many local churches to relieve me of my demons. My foster mother gave me some posessions in a box. My birh certificate, and a necklace, and a little bag of herbs. I just decided I was meant to find myself, and they didn't want me anymore. So I thanked them for all they done and I left. Here I am going to a town that I barely knew. My birth certificate I studied over and over. And I swore that I seen a scene of long ago. My mind was just possessed by this long ago scene that I couldn't move. After a minute of that I knew in a instant where I needed to go. So I set out on my journey to what Fate had for me. I stopped a few miles away in a town of 120 and believe me it was that. The gas station was a one stop shop. And old creepy lady came out and stop dead in her tracks. As if she had just seen a ghost. She said (old lady) what do you want? We paid our debts to you. Why are you back? You got my son, you got my son. A man ran out. (Dave) Ma, what are you making a fuss about. And then he looked at me. I'm sorry lady my mama is sick. She thinks you somebody she knows. Calm down mama. (old lady) its that witch. its that witch Mikey. (Dave) Ma, I'm not Mikey. I'm Dave remember. Mikey is dead mama you know that. No he isn't he was just here a second ago. Boy if you don't stop talking like that I'll whip you. Boy you ain't too old for me to lay you across my knee. (Dave) Alright Ma settle down. Go find Mikey then Ma I'm sure he's in the house. And then his mother exits. (Dave) I'm sorry our mother is developing Alzhemeirs and its getting worse. My brother has been dead for 20 years now. And while he was talking I saw a young man at the door staring at me with piercing eyes. His eyes were cold and harsh. His stare freaked me out that I gasped. (Dave) what's the matter? Looking at him I replied nothing. (Rayne) can you just fill her up please? How far is Habersonville? Oh its 40 miles away. Nothing really lives there anymore. The town is kind of deserted. The town they say is haunted. I never believe in that. But the people that have been there the longest exist. There was this old tale about dark magic present in that town. And my mother swears that my brother got with one of them so called witches. My mother warned him about those women. And next thing we know he was here and never return. We don't know where he has gone or if he still alive. Mama claim Mikey visit him in the dream and said he was held prisoner. And wanted her to come get him to take him home. My mother just lost it year after year. She keeps saying that Mikey talks to her in her dreams. She became distant from us she was always locked up in her room. Until this woman with dark hair black as a Raven came by. Mother start freaking out and went to a convulsion. Every since that day my mother has not been the same. She claims the woman was a witch and had invaded her thoughts. Every since then I never saw the woman again. And the mother I knew was lost. She kept telling us the same thing over and over. She had the priest come by to remove the evil that had been put upon her. Every since then my mother has never set foot outside this house. And she swears that Mikey is always around her. I hear laughter out of her room. And I swear sometimes to hear his voice. When I come in to check on her. She would give me this look and I would leave. I don't even know why I'm telling you this. But um let me get your gas. I nodded to him. You can go in and look around if you want. I started towards the door, and the feeling of loneliness was present. It was like I walk into anotha time because the room wasn't the same. Everything around me had suddenly changed. I saw his mother young and his siblings running around. I saw her crying. The police had just delivered some sad news to her. And I saw Mikey again staring at me looking. It was like he wanted me to know what had happened. He walked towards me and I stepped back. He touched me and the room became dark. (Mikey) free me, free me! (Rayne) Free you from what. I can't free you. (Mikey) free me, free me! and he let me go. And the room was like it was. (mikey mother) you will help my son from the hell your people put him under. He trusted your mother and she has bound him to her forever. You will free him, you will free my son! She charged me and I moved till she fell to the floor. (Dave) mama whats gotten into you mama? Why were you trying to fight her? Maam I think you better go. (Rayne) how much do I owe you? (Dave) nothing just go! I try to find out who I am and now these happenings are happening to me. I get in my car to look back at both Mikey and his mother looking at me. I drove off in a hurry. Because I don't understand what's going on with me, and I don't know who is my mother. I have those 40 miles to go, and something tells me I'm in way over my head. To be continued.

Be patient with me ya'll. This is what I call a supernatural thriller. Just trying something new instead of my romance. Let me know what you think!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back