Black Entertainment : RUN D.M.C. SAYS HIP HOP TODAY IS CRAP?

hip hop on the radio does suck....
i remember being able to tape good songs and fat mixes on the radio...
now when i turn on the radio i'm listening to am...talk radio ish

it's some young people out there thas trying to make a difference with their rhymes...
they don't get any airplay though...the jews want this thug mentality to be out there on front street
so that our discriminatory treatment as a people can be justified by this black people are "thugs" "b_tchs" & "h_es" mentality...

one love
khasm

I came in this thread just to mention how many socially conscious and intelligent brothers who are legit artists that get swept under the rug.

hip hop on the radio does suck....
i remember being able to tape good songs and fat mixes on the radio...
now when i turn on the radio i'm listening to am...talk radio ish

it's some young people out there thas trying to make a difference with their rhymes...
they don't get any airplay though...the jews want this thug mentality to be out there on front street
so that our discriminatory treatment as a people can be justified by this black people are "thugs" "b_tchs" & "h_es" mentality...

one love
khasm

I mostly agree, but the thing is I cannot come to terms to classify a lot of the junk being pumped out as hip hop.

I mostly agree, but the thing is I cannot come to terms to classify a lot of the junk being pumped out as hip hop.

But they call it that. So, if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, it's a duck

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back