Higher Standard Required : Rule #9 - Descriptive Titles Required in Discussions

Reminder Family ... descriptive (and respectful) titles are required.

I see titles that are virtually empty ... no clue of what's actually inside the thread.

If you don't want me / us changing your titles ... please make them descriptive and respectful.

If you have any questions, let us know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

Family ... please make your titles in the discussion areas descriptive.

I don't want to make them descriptive for you ... though i will if i must ... and i won't be leaving notes letting you know i did it.

I don't even wanna do it ... let alone take the extra time to leave a note say'n i did it ... feel me?

I need yall to handle this part ... making sure your titles are descriptive ... on the threads you create.

Thanks and Love You!

Destee

I'm glad you brought this to my attention, Sis. I wondered how the title got changed on the thread I started about Gabby Douglas...lol Had me scratching my head for a minute. I realize now the original title was ambiguous and this clears up my confusion. I will remember to do this next time.

Queenie :heart:

I'm glad you brought this to my attention, Sis. I wondered how the title got changed on the thread I started about Gabby Douglas...lol Had me scratching my head for a minute. I realize now the original title was ambiguous and this clears up my confusion. I will remember to do this next time.

Queenie :heart:

I knew you would appreciate knowing the rules ... :love:

They've changed so much since you've been gone ... seems like anyway ... :)

I'll bring them up as needed, and anything else i think may help you.

If you have any questions just ask ... so good having you home! ... :grouphug:

Much Much Love and Peace!

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back