Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you are violating this rule ... with more than double the allowed (see image below).

You are overwhelming the discussions (home page) with your own threads.

Please slow down posting to your own threads, making new ones, etc.

Post to threads started by others, or post to your blog, as they have no limits.

This is a warning. If you have any questions let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

over5-b.png

:SuN013:

That's great Sister Destee, thanks ... In no way should this be construed as a back forth, point - counter point, argumentation or anything of that nature, just wanted to share some of your words that generated those thoughts I posted earlier:

So ... if you want to respond to everyone else's posts, that are in the threads you started, and they are on the home page ... you should probably check to see how many of your threads are on the home page before creating more ... or before responding to others' posts ... so you are not in violation.

After reading these, I begin to see more involvement with posts made by posters, in order to prevent a violation.

I'd suggest Destee.com's other moderators are awol too much of the time...

And, this latest poster had been hogging the website, since back in July, folks?!?

Just whose rules are some folk just giving lip service to, then doing whatever they please!?!

All of this could've been halted, and awhile back...

FYI

Now that I've reviewed the scene, it really is a bad idea for somebody other than Destee and her posters to make judgement calls...

Obviously the other poster either wasn't all that aware of Destee's policies, or felt/thought/etc. they could ignore them...

So, I found his comebacks to her, not simply as personal and subjective, but pretensive and rude...

I accept any criticism of my own to him, by the way of the intent and purpose they get sent back...

End of my posts, until somebody posts back to me, as well...

FYI

CosmicMessenger ... you are violating this rule ... with more than the 5 threads allowed (see opening post).

You are overwhelming the discussions (home page) with your own threads.

Please slow down posting new threads and posting to your own old threads.

Post to threads started by others, or post to your blog, as neither of these have limits.

This is your one warning. If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

over5-cm2.jpg

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back