Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

Whoa! This particular clause is a bit arbitrary and fraught with abuse potential.

Even your threads have dominated the board from time to time. Are you going to warn yourself for replying to people if you have been on vacation from the site?..

I think Kem has brought up a valid point, Destee. :D

What's your say to it? *listens intently*

I think Kem has brought up a valid point, Destee. :D

What's your say to it? *listens intently*

Sister ... i just gotta ask ... where is the validity in his point? For that matter, what is his point?

You seem to be in touch with it ... can you help me see it more clearly?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i will answer him ... i just want more ... if you can give it to me.

::

Sister ... i just gotta ask ... where is the validity in his point? For that matter, what is his point?

You seem to be in touch with it ... can you help me see it more clearly?

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

ps ... i will answer him ... i just want more ... if you can give it to me.

Well, Kem can correct me if I'm wrong, but what I see is this: Say you step away from the site for a few days, weeks, months, and meanwhile others are posting questions and replies to threads you started(doesn't have to be you, but anyone). I see where you say it isn't a warning to you if others bring up your threads, but by you replying to each question in these threads, you'll be bringing them up yourself, but only to answer others. So would that be a warning to someone for doing as much if they exceed the limit just for answering legitimately?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back