Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

Is more than 8 threads on the home page a violation of this rule?

just asking...

Yes Brother. If the 8 threads posted are newly created threads and/or if the threads are old ones and the original poster replied in them just to bring them back up top. If other members responded to them instead, it is not a violation.

:heart:

Yes Brother. If the 8 threads posted are newly created threads and/or if the threads are old ones and the original poster replied in them just to bring them back up top. If other members responded to them instead, it is not a violation.

Thanks for your response. I look at the board and see one member with 10 posts. So, I'm a lil' confused about how this rule works.

just sayin'...

Thanks for your response. I look at the board and see one member with 10 posts. So, I'm a lil' confused about how this rule works.

just sayin'...

I see what you mean Brother Omowale. The limit is atleast five new threads. I'll have to seek more clarity on whether its five per day or five per week.

I see what you mean Brother Omowali. The limit is atleast five new threads. I'll have to seek more clarity on whether its five per day or five per week.

Thank you again Sister. Im just trying to make sure I don't get overwhelmed by one poster with a similar pattern of behavior as another in a previous incarnation.

Peace..,

Thank you again Sister. Im just trying to make sure I don't get overwhelmed by one poster with a similar pattern of behavior as another in a previous incarnation.

Peace..,

For example, in the thread, i remember back in the 60s there is a post after my last one that is similar to those made a year ago by another poster whose name I don't care to mention. I don't know if its a member violation to call others "sissies" but it does appear to be harassment.

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/poster-boycott-in-memory-of-dr-king.70416/page-10

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/i-remember-back-in-the-60s-when.68065/page-6

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back