Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads!

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
you see my nonprofit in the papers and my phone number so just call me love and we can do this on the real. now i'm outtie getting cause the homie just call with the word plus i just a few funerals go by this week. hit me up on the real! hotep.
Any number of self appointed saviors and their cults have risen and fallen, during my lifetime..

I'm around because I didn't join them...

We're not a bunch of extremists, and that's how you're coming across, my man...

None are bound to be lead wherever you're trying to bully into following you...

:SuN020:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
who tribe gon outdo who when the slugs get to pumping? only caskets can tell on the real...shh my guts are bubbling and my boots are laced up and my hands are feeling heavier and about to get loaded up realer figure can you feel me??? anytime and anyplace seriously we can get to dumping without bulletproof vests. i was built to die and funk while the muthas keep producing stronger Souljahs so how you figure i'm playing? you feeling tremendous over the internet? You wanna reach out and touch me viciously? You got that feeling killer? i'm king of my death remember?
Before I just start ignoring you, a few words of advice:

Don't make me the issue, and yourself the problem...

FYI

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
OH WUZ UP!!!! Don't back out now punk! But i got you on cue though and come down here and everybody who wants some come get some and it will be a massacre and oh fuhk the police c
because i owe them too! I'm a souljah on the real and so come see if you real enough fuhk the internet fool.
You're a soldier of one, and hardly somebody I'd let lead me anywhere...

And what you advocate is madness...

Do seek out a good shrink...

SMH

jamesfrmphilly

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
who tribe gon outdo who when the slugs get to pumping? only caskets can tell on the real...shh my guts are bubbling and my boots are laced up and my hands are feeling heavier and about to get loaded up realer figure can you feel me??? anytime and anyplace seriously we can get to dumping without bulletproof vests. i was built to die and funk while the muthas keep producing stronger Souljahs so how you figure i'm playing? you feeling tremendous over the internet? You wanna reach out and touch me viciously? You got that feeling killer? i'm king of my death remember?
OH WUZ UP!!!! Don't back out now punk! But i got you on cue though and come down here and everybody who wants some come get some and it will be a massacre and oh fuhk the police cause i owe them too! I'm a souljah on the real and so come see if you real enough fuhk the internet fool.
you see my nonprofit in the papers and my phone number so just call me love and we can do this on the real. now i'm outtie getting cause the homie just call with the word plus i just a few funerals go by this week. hit me up on the real! hotep.

brother......bye​
:wave:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
I had no idea how long that other poster had been hogging the website too...

So nobody can claim I had been playing the moderator role this time...

Just glad I never posted anything on his threads...

Never found his stuff memorable...

:11100:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE ... you are violating this rule ... with more than double the allowed (see image below).

You are overwhelming the discussions (home page) with your own threads.

Please slow down posting to your own threads, making new ones, etc.

Post to threads started by others, or post to your blog, as they have no limits.

This is a warning. If you have any questions let me know.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

:SuN013:

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
That's great Sister Destee, thanks ... In no way should this be construed as a back forth, point - counter point, argumentation or anything of that nature, just wanted to share some of your words that generated those thoughts I posted earlier:

So ... if you want to respond to everyone else's posts, that are in the threads you started, and they are on the home page ... you should probably check to see how many of your threads are on the home page before creating more ... or before responding to others' posts ... so you are not in violation.

After reading these, I begin to see more involvement with posts made by posters, in order to prevent a violation.
I'd suggest Destee.com's other moderators are awol too much of the time...

And, this latest poster had been hogging the website, since back in July, folks?!?

Just whose rules are some folk just giving lip service to, then doing whatever they please!?!

All of this could've been halted, and awhile back...

FYI

Now that I've reviewed the scene, it really is a bad idea for somebody other than Destee and her posters to make judgement calls...

Obviously the other poster either wasn't all that aware of Destee's policies, or felt/thought/etc. they could ignore them...

So, I found his comebacks to her, not simply as personal and subjective, but pretensive and rude...

I accept any criticism of my own to him, by the way of the intent and purpose they get sent back...

End of my posts, until somebody posts back to me, as well...

FYI

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
CosmicMessenger ... you are violating this rule ... with more than the 5 threads allowed (see opening post).

You are overwhelming the discussions (home page) with your own threads.

Please slow down posting new threads and posting to your own old threads.

Post to threads started by others, or post to your blog, as neither of these have limits.

This is your one warning. If you have any questions let me know.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Clarity to pursue my mission in 2020
Destee wrote on Omowale Jabali's profile.
Hi Brother O! YAAAAAY! Good to see you! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year! :heart:
Destee wrote on King Tubbs's profile.
Hi Brother - so good to see you in the house again! Hoping all is well with you and yours! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Sister ... what did you decide? How will we be moving forward? I've been working, I am excited. I Love You! Happy New Year Beloved! :heart:
One-Hundredd wrote on Destee's profile.
Hope you having a happy holidayz