Higher Standard Required : Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

New Rule ... you have no right to make another not feel welcome here.

I don't care who you are or why you think you have this right, you do not, as it's counter to our mission.

Everyone willing to abide by our rules, honor our reason for being, is welcome.

If someone is not welcome, you'll know because they won't be here ... banned by Management.

If you find yourself doing this ... suggesting another is not welcome here ... telling them to shut up, get out, don't post, challenging their presence, or anything along those lines ... don't be surprised if you are warned / suspended / banned.

You do have the right to ignore them, or leave and never return, if you don't like what or who is found here.

Thanks in advance Family.

Love You!

:heart:

Destee

NYC is called a rough place, and haveing worked in both blue colar and white collar, in large facilities with thousands of black folks, for a total of 21 years,
I have never observed the level of petty animosity, name calling accusations calling folks liars, white, agents, threats and warnings as from fellow members on this site,
or the focused desire to continue grudges and flame wars for months on end.

And it seems that some come here with a focus of hate rather then encourage, inform, uplift, inspire and build with other black folks

Arguement and debates are understandable, but endless petty personal slander, and attempts to demonize members, by posting peoples comments out of context, or without even quotations,
is behavior I have never seen or witnessed among black folks in my 50 years.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back