Higher Standard Required : Rule #7 - No Inhospitable Behavior - Making Others Feel Unwelcome

EnlightenMePlease

May 16, 2013
EnlightenMePlease, I'm sorry you feel attacked. If you're referring to the thread "you know you're old when"....I think you took a light hearted comment too personal. It's not a serious thread.

I hope you stay here and learn. While continuing to add your comments and opinions. But, you MUST develop a thicker skin, or you wont last.
Welcome and be blessed.
Luv
Butterfly#1

I've honestly dealt with worse, I just want to be rid of all things negative and I thought this was it, but there are devils everywhere, I see.

Angela22

Feb 26, 2013
I didn't like the fact that I was attacked for my age today. It does feel like this site is for much older individuals, but you have a teen forum and you were speaking about how you wish teens and younger people would join.

I came to this site hoping to find a less to non-existent hostile environment towards younger members who wish to be a part of this site. I haven't been on here a week and I already feel like people will pounce on me because I have a different sense of humor or way of thinking or because I am young.

I am here to learn from the other members because, no, I don't know everything and no one of any age knows everything, but I do appreciate those who know more about things that I don't and share their knowledge. I listen eagerly and willingly.

I'm not an argumentative person and I don't want to argue with anyone on the Internet when it's of ill intent because it makes people look like idiots.

I came from a forum where people were nasty for no reason and I got tired of that.

This forum is something I appreciate already and I hope to become a member who can divulge some wisdom one day myself.
Hey, welcome! I know we've talked already, but I didn't know you were around my age(which is 22). lol

I wouldn't say this site is for much older individuals, because like you said, it's been spoken on how younger members are welcomed. I've felt very welcomed. :)

I believe younger members just don't find time for it as much as the older members, and so it just looks like the site is sorta age oriented. However, you're welcomed also, regardless of age! So, again, welcome, welcome! Since I didn't give ya a proper welcoming. lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R Black Poetry : Boys give her a dumb stare because Somewhere her lover awaits to discover her cakes she in high school fly sexy and cool like TLC try to rule wanna Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Let Love Rule ! Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Charles Thompson Black People : What do think about those ongoing protests to ousher in civilian rule and democracy currently in the African nation of the Sudan? Black People Open Forum 2
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : CHEMISTS RULE! Black Entertainment 0
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel an affair and rule try express thoughts my b Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Oh I was in high school try be cool but a lie can fuel and affair and rule thoughts caught in a gir Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : Hood made and get good grades in school and begin to rule but then a fool not cool shot a glock had Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Perfection Ghana : ╟ѕтυdιeѕ in Ghana Stools╢Akan Stool Succession under Colonial Rule-Continuity or Change? Ghana 0
Perfection Gabon : In Context Series: Omyènè Political Strategies-- French Rule in Coastal Gabon, 1870-1920 Gabon 0
R Black Poetry : Wow I was about to rule but dropped out of school without education no devastation retard was collis Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Colin Kaepernick Isn’t Being Blackballed Because He Knelt for Anthem - Rule violates 1st Amendment Black Sports 241
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Violaters / Violations : BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE - Banned 1 Week - Violating Rule #8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Queen Offers To Restore British Rule Over United States Black People Politics 2
Liberty Black Positive People : Beyond Black Twitter: Black Millennials’ Rule the Internet Black People Doing Positive Things 1
HODEE Black People Politics : House votes to repeal U.S. retirement rule Black People Politics 0
ManicRaider Black Entertainment : Should I give my black characters a no gun rule? Black Entertainment 0
Enki Black People : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Black People Open Forum 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : UBNaturally - Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Snippet and Link Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 0
Fine1952 Violaters / Violations : Rule #6 - Violation by Moderator Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 6
Destee Violaters / Violations : Fine1952 - Rule # 8 - No Spam - No Overwhelming The Discussions Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : DID WOMEN ONCE RULE THE WORLD? Black People Open Forum 2
KingSango Black People : Leaving with the spoils of America through repatriation v.s demanding reparations under White rule. Black People Open Forum 11
MS234 Black Entertainment : Ja Rule - Wonderful ft. R. Kelly, Ashanti Black Entertainment 0
Destee Violaters / Violations : The Violation Zone - The Time / Space After You Violate a Rule Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 2
Keita Kenyatta Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 51
DDW Black People Politics : Position on Senate rule changes, changes... Black People Politics 8
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : John when in high school try rule had friends close as two Coats of paint founded dope make folks fa Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
E Black People : If White people rule this world, what is their role in the evil of this world? Black People Open Forum 10
MS234 Audio Video Web Conferencing : destee.tv : Ja Rule Feat. Fat Joe & Jadakiss - New York (HQ / Dirty) Audio Video Web Conferencing 1
Destee Higher Standard Required : Rule #8 - You Cannot Overwhelm the Discussions (Home Page) with Your Threads! Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 76
cherryblossom Black People : "One-Drop Rule" - Look White/Identify as Black Black People Open Forum 42
Kemetstry Black Parenting : Parents: Does Skimpy Wear Rule Your Daughters? Black Parenting 105
Kemetstry Violaters / Violations : Minority Rule Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 4
Keita Kenyatta Black People : One Family, One Bloodline, One Rule Black People Open Forum 0
legit-writer Black People : ja rule died Black People Open Forum 14
RAPTOR Black People : Minority Rule: The Rise of Political Correctness Black People Open Forum 0
cherryblossom Black Positive People : 2nd Annual "Girls Who Rule The World" Mentoring Weekend Black People Doing Positive Things 2
Kemetstry Brother Kemetstry - STOP Violating Rule # 2 - Stealing Property Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 8
Destee Higher Standard Required : Rule #9 - Descriptive Titles Required in Discussions Our Rules - Higher Standard Required 16
Ankhur Violaters / Violations : Brother Ankhur - STOP Violating Rule # 2 - Stealing Property Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 9
river Black People : I May be Breaking a Rule, But sista Cherryblossom... Black People Open Forum 2
cherryblossom Black People : Slavery in Africa Under Colonial Rule Black People Open Forum 18
Amnat77 Black Jokes Humor : God Angrily Clarifies 'Don't Kill' Rule Black Jokes Humor 6
cherryblossom Is there a Rule for Copying/Pasting Entire Articles? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 13
I Black People : This forum needs a new rule - please Black People Open Forum 4
A Black People : Why I think the golden rule is wrong Black People Open Forum 15
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : U.S. Appeals Court Strikes Down FCC Rule Black Entertainment 1
M Sister Amnat77 - Violating Rule # 1 Violators and Violations (Possible Ones) 14
Amnat77 Black Women : Aba Women’s Riot (The early stages of nationalist revolt against British rule) Black Women 4