Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

That's what I'm asking YOU... whatchootalknboutwillis! :lol:

don't ask me nuth'n Kadijah ... :lol:

oh gosh ... i'm over here just smile'n to myself ... think'n of your Momma

that's who i wanna talk to ... she'll help me understand alla this ... :bowdown:

:heart:

Destee

Oh! What I'm talking 'bout is that IF what you're talkin' 'bout is "once FOUND guilty/ALWAYS guilty" and sistah can't ever vote again in this state, I can never call 911.... well, I haven't called 911 in the past so why would I do so in the future?

:lol: ... i don't know about you call'n 911 ... :callme:

but are you saying you've never pointed to anyone else's violations

(especially and usually when you're being called on the carpet for your own violations)

is that what you're saying right here and now ... in front of God and Errry Bodee ... ???

also ... it's not ... "once FOUND guilty / ALWAYS guilty" ... that's not the policy

i know it might feel that way to you ... 'cause you've oftentimes been found guilty ... :lol:

but that aint the policy ... if'n you was to stop being fount guilty ... (yeah, i said fount) ... this would be no more

now ... back to never call'n 911 ... whatchootalknboutwillis ... :lol:

:heart:

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back