Violaters / Violations : RULE # 6 VIOLATION - Personalizing the Discussions

Sister Kadijah has been banned from the thread.

Brother Keita Kenyatta ... thanks for reporting the violation ... using the system we have in place for this.

It helps a lot ... vs ... taking things into your own hand ... and violating with the already violating Member.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Sister Kadijah, you don't know me personally and I don't know you. However, you for some reason have bought me into a conversation with insinuations that are not true on any level and I'm going to address this to you. First of all, I AM A SINGLE AFRAKAN MAN...that means, NOT MARRIED. So when you decided to post in this thread the following statement;

http://www.destee.com/index.php?threads/the-reality-of-black-people-in-canada.77032/page-7

You dragged me into your back and forth conversation with some allegations concerning my character and my personal life. SECONDLY, I am not involved in any EXTRA-MARITAL anything with anyone...so lets clear the air on that. The very second you made that accusation pertaining to FINE 1952, you instantly dragged me into the post because of the insinuation that one of us is married.

In all due respect, I'm simply asking you to keep me out of your tirades. I can do a better job than you of smearing my name across the internet and don't require any help.

Thank You.

Htp!!

Not only was your name NOT mentioned, but I neither said NOR insinuated that either you OR Fine were married. I pointed out Fine's HYPOCRISY of calling Dr. King "immoral" because of his PRIVATE, outside of marriage affairs when others consider public displays of sexually explicit poetry to be as immoral. I would suggest you have a talk with HER about "dragging" you into her "pot calling the kettle black" accusations against others. I did no such thing.

As stated, I had NO intention of "smearing" your name.... which is why your name was NEVER mentioned, and accused YOU of NOTHING!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back