Higher Standard Required : Rule #12 - When Moderators are Moderating - Stay Out of the Way

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
This is the best rule thread I've ever read.
Yeah I like that. You won't have to worry bout me getting in the way. I chill in the background like foilage.
You're such a Sweet Heart !!! I think i'm falling in love ... :love:

Wow @ the best rule thread you've ever read !!! What an honor!!

This rule has to be unique to this community only ... it just has to be !!!

It came to me as a direct result of managing this community all of the years!

We started out trying to let everyone be in everything, but it's just too many of us !!! :)

My Moderating TEAM was getting beat down with every decision, having to satisfy so many!

Those willing to help me move the community along, gett'n kilt in their Spirit, right before my eyes!

And this rule was born! :love:

It's way too much work for anyone to satisfy so many ... it's not possible ... so we aint try'n ... :)

Just stay out of the way ... :love:

You're The Best ... thanks for joining us!

Much Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

Dre Money

Oct 22, 2011
Pensacola, Florida
You're such a Sweet Heart !!! I think i'm falling in love ... :love:

Wow @ the best rule thread you've ever read !!! What an honor!!

This rule has to be unique to this community only ... it just has to be !!!

It came to me as a direct result of managing this community all of the years!

We started out trying to let everyone be in everything, but it's just too many of us !!! :)

My Moderating TEAM was getting beat down with every decision, having to satisfy so many!

Those willing to help me move the community along, gett'n kilt in their Spirit, right before my eyes!

And this rule was born! :love:

It's way too much work for anyone to satisfy so many ... it's not possible ... so we aint try'n ... :)

Just stay out of the way ... :love:

You're The Best ... thanks for joining us!

Much Much Love and Peace.

Destee
I like it because it doesn't leave any room for argument, circumventing the rules and you can't say it's too long and boring because it was real entertaining. I actually don't read a lot of forum rules because they are too long and boring. There's no personality put into them.

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
I like it because it doesn't leave any room for argument, circumventing the rules and you can't say it's too long and boring because it was real entertaining. I actually don't read a lot of forum rules because they are too long and boring. There's no personality put into them.
Yes, our rules have lots of personality! They all grew out of specific needs, for we started with none.

Thanks again for your encouragement.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

chuck

Aug 9, 2003
Rich gave me an answer and that's all that was or is required at this point...

Also thank you for your reply as well...

FYI...

Enki

The Evolved Amphibian
STAFF
Aug 27, 2010
The Third Plane of Existence
Occupation
Civil Eng.
It has come to my attention that members don't read all of our rules. So to answers a few questions that has been asked of me as to why a poster is not engaging, it is because he/she knows this rule.

When moderators, are doing their job, it is asked that all members stay out of the fray and let them do their job unless they want to be in it, and suffer the same fate.

I hope this clears up that bit of confusion as to why a member has chosen to leave the issue alone. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me, or any other mod/admin member.

Also, I ask all, especially if you're new to read our 13 rules.

Thank you.

Peace!

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

I'll be honest. I like black culture forums, so I've signed up for this one, BX, and Lipstick Alley. I won't post too often, only on things that I'm really interested in. Nice to meet you. :)
Ms Drea wrote on butterfly#1's profile.
Hi Sister,
Miss you so much I hope all is well with you and yours!!
Love and Blessings!! :heart: :heart:
Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.