Higher Standard Required : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link

Kemetstry,

I'm hoping that this forum can address that too. While we have absolutely no control over what anyone does away from this forum, we can address issues of alleged violations by those who have Membership here.

If a Member has reason to believe that another Member is using their work without permission (stealing), post it here. Provide as much detail as possible, because such a claim will not be taken lightly, by the one accused or the Family. Members may also choose to handle it privately, but this Forum is here, if needed.

If a Member feels violated in any way, not just copyright infringement issues, but any behavior that violates our rules or undermines our vision ... post it to this Forum. It makes no difference who the alleged violator is (Member, Moderator or Administrator).

As I said before, let this be our notice. If any of us have the nerve to CHOOSE to violate ... know that you are also CHOOSING to be called out in this Forum. Folk here will be shooting first (posting to the Violations Forum) and asking questions later. If you are shot by mistake, we'll apologize.

Destee

Destee
I agree with you all the way

ATTENTION POETS

if you don't have a rhyme
for the next line
take the time
to relax your mind
R
find another poet
to rhyme with you
this is not hard to do
AND
if it's good to go
start to flow
and this is how we floss our show
with heart and soul
and honesty too
cause no one can do it
like we do

whisper

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back