Higher Standard Required : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link

This type of behavior has always boggled my mind. But then again, lack of respect starts with self. And only a person with low self-esteem could possibly sleep at night knowing they had stolen work belonging to someone else. And only a fool would try to publish a book of plagiarized material. What's also interesting is, the caliber of work stolen, usually surpasses the theif's own level of skill... The authenticity of the work would always be "suspect".....

I'm smiling because no good can come to a person who takes another's work, in part or in whole, and signs their own name to the bottom. They'll be dealt with in ways and on levels we can't even imagine.

Thanks Destee. I always enjoy watching you handle bidness, sis! :)

a

Heartbeat and Alyce, thank you both for your support! You know, when I have yall on my side, I know I'm doing the right thing. So if anyone wants me to be on their side, get Heartbeat or Alyce on your side ... and you got me :) I do value you both so very much.

Fam, let this be our notice. If any of us have the nerve to CHOOSE to post something violation-ish in this forum ... know that you are also CHOOSING to be called out. This includes me and everyone else. Folk here will be shooting first (posting to the Violations Forum) and asking questions later. If you are shot by mistake, we'll apologize.

It's really a good thing that GYPSYMAN (and everyone) visits other poetry sites, open mics, reads books, listens to music ... all that ... 'cause we'll be looking for our stuff (and each other's) while we're out there. We do bee iz Family and we do bee iz know'n our stuff when we see it!

You will be called out.

If you don't mind, neither do we.

Destee

YEs Yes yesah!

It's just not right to ever think of using the inner life of someone else's soul! Shame on the empty heart that does. I am currently in NY trying to publish 2 books( a book of poems and one of social-status experience). If someone was to dare do such a thing with my work I would cuss the them out then pray for them lol.....

Lovin the way you handled the situation destee. I have to say I searched for months online before I found this site (I was a member of another, but it closed down, so had to find a new one) and I love it. No other site compares and I log on here everytime I'm online. Thanks for creating such an open, friendly and overall great forum destee.
Lovin' this site
*Emma*

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back