Higher Standard Required : Rule #11 - Respect People's Property - Include Only a Sentence or Two and a Link

welcome......just as you posted in this thread
go to the Poetry get your flow on forum
and click the new topic and you can create you thread of poetry
we love to read you and feel your flow .....let me know if
you need me more to help you get your poetry posted up .

Peace and Blessings Family,

Posting other people's property, in its entirety, without their permission included ... IS STEALING ... and you will be suspended and/or banned for doing this.

This has always been our position.

We don't want anyone stealing our words / property, so we must not be a part of stealing someone else's.

There are so many reasons why we should not steal, that we simply will not entertain your argument for doing it.

If you are doing this, posting other people's property ... not in accordance with our policy ... you can and will be suspended and/or banned.

We're much more interested in your words and thoughts, than someone else's anyway, but if you must steal someone else's, know there are consequences.

This rule is not up for negotiation. You will abide by it, or be banned.

The choice is yours.

Much Love and Peace.

:heart:

Destee

I don't understand why this issue is so difficult to get folk to adhere to.

Stealing ... taking someone else's property without their permission ... acts discouraged since childhood.

Yet here i am ... have'n to kick grrown folk out ... cause they wanna stash their stolen jewels here ... often stolen from other Sisters and Brothers.

I don't get it.

Destee

Family ... i'm seeing more of this.

You can't just copy and paste other people's property / content, without their permission, a link, something.

It's stealing.

There's a way to do it, that lifts them up, promotes them, and shares the information.

Just give us a few words, and a link to the owner's site, where we can read it for ourselves.

As always, we're more interested in your words, how you view the story, and not the words of others.

I see quite a few warnings i've gotta issue regarding this ... and it's work for me ... that i do not want.

Please ... don't add other people's property to this site ... without their permission, a link, snippet, something.

You can be suspended and/or banned for this or any continued rule violation.

Thanks.

Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back