Black Spirituality Religion : Rudra Sut Notoryo on Blogtalk

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by tyab14, Oct 20, 2008.

1. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    Today at 8:00PM, something you might not want to miss, Rudra a deep brotha in line of Bobby Hemmitt, Panic, Teferu, Phil Valentine and all the others bringing the science. Check him out!

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/ILLUMINATED-ONE/2008/10/21/Bro-Rudra-Sut

Bio: COMPANY IS NUMENETER PRODUCTIONS. LECTURER, VIDEOGRAPHER/EDITOR, DISTRIBUTER OF CONSCIOUS DVD's. Rudra Sut Notoryo, A CHAOS MAGICIAN/POLYGANIST brother from St. Louis, deals with spiritual metaphysics, ancient Black science and all hidden esoteric knowledge that is now known to the world as the occult. In his pursuit of the higher sciences of enlightenment and transcending, he has studied many ancient Black systems. As a youth, he was inspired by and benefited from the teachings of the Honorable Elijah Muhammad as a youth in the Nation of Islam and The Moorish Science Temple. Still, in the earlier part of his spiritual journey, he received further inspiration and spiritual guidance from the Nation of Gods and Earths (the 5%ERS) and the Ausar Auset Society. From that particular point in €œtime€?, while surrendering to the elevated Heart, Rudra proceeded to immerse himself into Black metaphysics and spiritual alchemy. As a result, he has reached even deeper into the pure, primordial essence and power of the Ancestors. He has had the opportunity to be an initiate into many ancient Black pre-dynastic spiritual systems and has been lecturing since 1999 on the underground circuit in St. Louis. He was also a part of the breakthrough phenomenon for new young Masters in the 2004: New York Melanin Chronicles Conference. Among his lecture titles are the following excellent spiritual works: 1. Hedonistic Sorcery: Gnosis in the Left-Hand Path Sexual Alchemy 2. Kali Yuga: NU Melanin Beings and the alchemical marriage , 3. Al Kem: GATEWAY TO THE CHAOS REALM, 4. SPIRITUAL WAR

2. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Bump!!

3. Qwamii

Qwamii Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Thanx!

Peace and Blessings
    ~Qwamii~

4. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    I missed the live session, but listened to the archive show. I thoroughly enjoyed it, so thank you for alerting us. I found him to be very 'user-friendly' in terms of delivery, unlike other metaphysicians who are assume prior knowledge, and are therefore more advanced.

I was particularly pleased when he mentioned that he believe that people should not have children in this day and age. I have always privately thought this, so it was cool to hear someone opine the same sentiment!

I highly recommend Rudra for any Noob (new comer) to metaphysics.

Peace,

Alexandra

5. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    Yeah Rudra is one of my favorites. He brings it, and he coo.

He will be back on for part 2 tommorow on the same persons blogtalk so check him out.

I thought that was interesting to that he mentioned the part about not having kids during these times, I have never heard that, and it makes sense. I remember him saying something about it being in the Bible also, didn't look yet.

Check his tapes out too, they go real deep, him and a brother named Azzaziel Bey be bringing it. If you can go through the illuminated ones archives on blogtalk, he has some excellent interviews and brings real koo guests.

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

YEAH HAVING CHILDREN GET IN THE WAY,ESP. WHEN YOU DEALING IN THIS REALM.GLAD I DONT HAVE NO LITTLE CRUMBSNATCHERS.

DARKSIDE MAGICK--- AWWWW, HE SO CUUUUUTE

7. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    He will be doing a part two? That's whats up! I willl also check out the archives. Thanks Tyab!

Ps - Is this the verse you are referring to?

Matthew 24
    24:19 And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

Peace,

Alexandra

8. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Without children there is NO Future Generation.

So we go from "Be Fruitful and Multiply" to what?

Wow...

9. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    LMAO@------> AWWWW, HE SO CUUUUUTE. *smh* Darkside, you have had me in stitches all day. Especially, that comment about you being in tears over Metasaience's post. Ahaha.

How do children get in the way?

Dside, while I have your attention; please clarify something for me. After his death, amongst A. Crowley's journals, was found an entry where Crowley wrote about capturing a black man, tying him to a tree, drilling a hole into his belly then inserting his male organ inside that hole.

What gives?!! Is this a true story, or is the black man, his brutal death, etc all metaphors?.

Cheers!

Alexandra

10. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

CHAOS

I'M SAYING FOR ME AND ME ONLY... IF YOU WANT CHILDREN GO AHEAD AND HAVE THEM BUT THEY ARE AND NEVER BEEN FOR ME, ESP WHEN I TOLD I WASNT GOING TO HAVE (THATS ANOTHER STORY)

THE CROWLEY JOURNAL IN WHICH HE WROTE THAT IS METAPHOR ESP. SINCE HE SAID HIS GUARDIAN ANGEL WAS AIWASS AND AIWASS IS A BLACK MAN ON THE STELE OF REVEALING.

DARKSIDE MAGICK ------- CHILDREN MAKE MESSES!!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. numeneter productions