Black Spirituality Religion : Ru2religious vs. abdurratln - debate!!!

First of all, I do not make claims to any "teachings". But, I reserve the GOD-Given Right to defend Islam and any other religion sincerely and honestly held. Islam TEACHES us. It teaches us to express tolerance and forebearance towards those we disagree with.

Actually, the first Revelations from GOD Consisted of only five short verses (http://www.alislam.org/library/books/muhammad_seal_of_the_prophets/chapter_02.html) That was a profound, shocking, stunning and frightening experience as it would be for any mortal person. It took three long years before Muhammad (Salal Alayi wa Salam) was able to recover sufficiently to receive additional Revelation. So, the "Teachings consisted of only five short verses for THREE YEARS. Here they are in translation:

Read: In the name of thy Lord Who createth,
Createth man from a clot.
Read: And thy Lord is the Most Bounteous,
Who teacheth by the pen,
Teacheth man that which he knew not.​

Please notice the word "teacheth". It would be wise of you to follow those words.
, especially before you presume to "debate" me: READ!

lol - you wrote this for?????? lol

Do a google search. Or, are you computer illiterate in addition to be being just plain ole ordinary everyday illiterate? In case you are both kinds of illiterate, I will google it for you:

Well I'm definitely computer literate especially given the fact that I'm a software developer and a network engineer. Don't want to take a jab at you but before you ask if someone is computer literate please learn how to use the basic "" functions.

"Allah (Arabic: الله‎ Allāh, IPA: [ʔalˤːɑːh] ( listen)) is the standard Arabic word for God.[1] While the term is best known in the West for its use by Muslims as a reference to God, it is used by Arabs of all Abrahamic faiths, including Mizrahi Jews, Baha'is and Eastern Orthodox Christians, in reference to "God".[1][2][3] The term was also used by pagan Meccans as a reference to the creator-god, possibly the supreme deity in pre-Islamic Arabia."
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah)

I've read this definition before - now I will ask you again and if you are having a hard time understanding the concept then I will simplify it for you. The definition that you just cut and pasted is based on a modernist definition. I'm asking you to tell me about Allah because he was around way before Mohammedanism. I'm asking you to tell me about his most ancient standing, his family members and the Gods he once kicked it with lol.

I can careless about the 99 names - I want to know about Allah in his original state - before the teaching of Muhammad. This is where the problem began, some man comes alone and decides to CREATE Allah as he saw fit to do.

Then he comes through talking about the angel Gabri/Gabriel taught him. The so-called angel Gabri/Gabriel actually comes from the Babylonians/Chaldean so he has an original origins but we will get to him in a minute as well.

Allah is not what Muhammad made his because he was before Muhammad - so don't tell me about Allah based on your theology - tell me the truth about Allah. Its really that simple.

I'm going to erase the rest of your post because its doesn't mean or tell me anything - I can careless about your theories - I want facts!!!

Allah = Elloh = Elohim - Elohim being plural means he was apart of a band of deities and as history teaches - this is FACT as you like to say it.

Peace

Ru2religious

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back