Black Spirituality Religion : Ru2religious vs. abdurratln - debate!!!

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by ru2religious, Jul 29, 2010.

1. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Lets create our own thread for this - so that we can speak -

Now to the questions you were asked in a different thread.

Tell me about Allah and why is Jesus in the religious text of the Muslims?

Peace

Ru2religious

2. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    lol - you wrote this for?????? lol

Well I'm definitely computer literate especially given the fact that I'm a software developer and a network engineer. Don't want to take a jab at you but before you ask if someone is computer literate please learn how to use the basic "" functions.

I've read this definition before - now I will ask you again and if you are having a hard time understanding the concept then I will simplify it for you. The definition that you just cut and pasted is based on a modernist definition. I'm asking you to tell me about Allah because he was around way before Mohammedanism. I'm asking you to tell me about his most ancient standing, his family members and the Gods he once kicked it with lol.

I can careless about the 99 names - I want to know about Allah in his original state - before the teaching of Muhammad. This is where the problem began, some man comes alone and decides to CREATE Allah as he saw fit to do.

Then he comes through talking about the angel Gabri/Gabriel taught him. The so-called angel Gabri/Gabriel actually comes from the Babylonians/Chaldean so he has an original origins but we will get to him in a minute as well.

Allah is not what Muhammad made his because he was before Muhammad - so don't tell me about Allah based on your theology - tell me the truth about Allah. Its really that simple.

I'm going to erase the rest of your post because its doesn't mean or tell me anything - I can careless about your theories - I want facts!!!

Allah = Elloh = Elohim - Elohim being plural means he was apart of a band of deities and as history teaches - this is FACT as you like to say it.

Peace

Ru2religious

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    interesting....

one love
    khasm

4. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  5. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    I havebeen advised not to debate stupid people. I will stick to that for now.

6. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Then you shouldn't have had a problem debating me - lol

7. ru2religious

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    Secondly, does it make one stupid because they don't believe what you believe and only intelligent people on this planet are those who believe in the Quran or Islam?

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    You too?

What a coincidence! That's why i didn't respond to the IMAM you probably put on me who sent me a broken link to his blog.....Imamteguh, who i have never met or spoken to before and he didn't even greet me in peace which again, is Un-Islamic unless he is being mislead by you about me then i could semi understand why he didn't say peace, but then again if that was true, why would he even bother sending the link.....lol

9. abdurratln

abdurratln Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +153
    As-Salam Alaikum, info-moetry. Maybe he could smell that you are Nation of Islam or some cult. That would explain why he did not offer Salams. Of course, I am use to y'all. So,I try to move y'all in the right directionby trying to be nice to y'all. So, I try to be nice although it is not always easy.

Look, respect Islam. Respect Sunnah and Hadith. Fast during Ramadan. Pray Five Times a Day and THEN complain when doubt you are a true Muslim. And,above all, stop quoting the white man's translation of Quran. People al over the world see what you are doing here. You are fooling nobody but yourself.

Ain't the internet wonderful! We are moving closer to Unity everyday, thanks to the internet. Lying cannot save you now.