Pan Africanism : Royal 'Allah' vs Hadzabe 'Hine' vs Western Media 'God'

dustyelbow

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 25, 2005
Which CREATOR wants you to LIVE.....

Even though I am out here in the WEST this is NOT WHAT MY ENSLAVED ANCESTORS intended AFRICA to be. I feel ASHAMED that we in the NATION support SAUDI ARABIA ROYALS in their WEALTH to do SUCH to the HADZABE.

The HADZABE did not INSTIGATE this MATTER. The WESTERN MEDIA although they posted the STORY also are EQUALLY HELPING with the DESTRUCTION of the HADZABE by not using their GREAT POWERS.

They seek the PUBLIC to DO but last time I check MEDIA has BILLIONS of DOLLARS in their ACCOUNTS.

Why dont you consider to SIMPLY USE IT.

Some article MATTERS...

Face to face with Stone Age man: The Hadzabe tribe of Tanzania

"They are too small to stand on. We have lived a pure life since creation," said Gonga.

"But we hear bad things about the modern world. The people there are confused, they want more and more. But that's not happiness. We, the Hadza on this earth, believe the life we have is enough for us. We are always happy — as long as we have meat and honey."

But what of their souls? Missionaries have made attempts over the past century to bring Christianity to the Hadza. But they all failed.

The tribe worship their own God — Hine, whose skin is black and who the Hadzabe believe is responsible for all creation. "Our God is miraculous," said Philimon.

"Our people don't die. They come back somewhere else — far away in distant lands. But the Hadza must not start misbehaving, or Hine will be angry."

The plan by the Arabs to buy their land is all the more ironic: the Hadza have no concept of private property, roaming unchecked for thousands of years alongside the animals they hunt.

Nevertheless, the Tanzanian government has repeatedly tried to 'tame' the Hadza, building houses and trying to teach them to grow crops. One attempt to resettle them ended when a dozen perished when they were forced into modern homes.

"They just rotted inside and died,"
said Charles Ngereza, a tribal expert.

After another bid to clear them off the land, ten Hadza died in police custody.

The SAUDI ROYALS already have ENOUGH to take over the REST of the so called MUSLIM WORLD going EASTWARD. They even have GREAT INVESTMENTS in the NATION which many PEOPLE do not even KNOW ABOUT but are REALLY GLAD they get a PAYCHECK to DO THINGS. FINE and UNDERSTANDABLE. But why touch base with AFRICA with a PEOPLE who did no WRONG to YOU? This includes CURSED CITIZENS who also SET UP CAMP to STUDY the LAND of the HADZABE to PROFIT the WEST.

It's GETTING DOWN to IT.

Oh well.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back