Black Sports : Roy Jones, Jr vs Prince Badi

panafrica said:
If Roy didn't beat Badi, he had no reason to ever get near a ring again. I didn't pay for this fight though, I preferred to see the excellent card HBO put together last night.

It was a good card!

Clottey looked good early but for all the talk about his conditioning Gutierrez was much stronger in the last third of the fight.

BOTH those dudes worked the body all night and it was a pleasure to see. If Clottey didn't slap so much or lunge in he'd probably give any welterweight a lot of trouble.

The other fight with Vivan Harris was a good one too...stevie johnston has HEART.

I know ya'll ain't with RJ Jr. anymore...

but I think the brotha is gonna surprise some of you. I think he's a lot better than what ya'll give him credit for. But, we shall see.

I did catch the Vivian Harris fight with Stevie last night. Stevie does have heart. But, his heart could have gotten him hurt last night as well.

I saw another fight on showtime after the fight on HBO. Some young guys were fighting...just starting their boxing careers.

Last night was a good night for boxing.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back