Audio Video Web Conferencing : Roxanne vs. Busy Bee battle - Roxanne blazed him......lol

Dig,

I heard that mc lyte got after roxanne way back. Are you familiar with that?

peace

Nah, though i'm sure lyte lit her up............. Mc Lyte scared dudes! She was Roxanne Shant'e x's 2.

and let me correct her name, it's DR. Roxanne Shant'e...... she had a clause in her contract that because she was so young, like 14 when she signed that her label pay for her education and after she left hip hop alone, she took it all the way with the education.

peace

Nah, though i'm sure lyte lit her up............. Mc Lyte scared dudes! She was Roxanne Shant'e x's 2.

and let me correct her name, it's DR. Roxanne Shant'e...... she had a clause in her contract that because she was so young, like 14 when she signed that her label pay for her education and after she left hip hop alone, she took it all the way with the education.
Yeah, that's right. She attended cornell, no?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back