Black People : Round and round we go?

pararealist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 17, 2009
I wonder, i wonder,

I really wonder if this has happened all before, we start from front now we reach back (the end) again.
In the beginning we build a civilisation of love because they are few people and the few need to rally together
to survive. Then populace increases, and development begins, crafts are learned and practiced.
Then along the way as things progress(?) everyone starts to become suspicious of others
because of what we have. Distrust, hatred and fear replaces the love that once was.
Meanwhile the leaders are storing up their riches, building safe(?) places to avoid or to escape that which comes
hoping to be ready to start all over again with an advantage, which puts them in front.
So every 3000 (?) years or so, it all comes tumbling down to the ground
and after earth has cleansed itself, the survivors start the circle again.
How else could some profess to know what's coming, and write their detailed prophecies
which are probably just knowledge of what's passed, what's happened before.

I wonder, i wonder, i wonder.

The point of returning

I wonder, i wonder,

I really wonder if this has happened all before, we start from front now we reach back (the end) again.
In the beginning we build a civilisation of love because they are few people and the few need to rally together
to survive. Then populace increases, and development begins, crafts are learned and practiced.
Then along the way as things progress(?) everyone starts to become suspicious of others
because of what we have. Distrust, hatred and fear replaces the love that once was.
Meanwhile the leaders are storing up their riches, building safe(?) places to avoid or to escape that which comes
hoping to be ready to start all over again with an advantage, which puts them in front.
How else could some profess to know what's coming, and write their detailed prophecies

each 3 thousand years to the wheel of Sammsara is to learn and grow, not just be a hamster in a loop de loop!

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I wonder, i wonder,

Good analogy sequence, pararealist my friend, and its good to wonder; this shows your mind to be like a parachute, open and working. In all the wonderings, however, don't forget to get understanding...Peace In, for real!

I wonder, i wonder,

Interesting musings!

Well presented too!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back