Black Poetry : rough day at the office?

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Gaylee

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 8, 2002
Well, baller, we are a "What's in it for me society", so could be she wants to know what she has to do/give for this lovely treatment. Or what has he done to be giving so much, is he just trying to make up? If her esteem is such that she feels she just does not meassure up she might feel this way or less then deserving. Just three of the obvious possiblities, I am sure the other ladies will have more ideas for you.

baller

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 28, 2001
the near north
THANKS Gaylee...but, why not just ACCEPT nice treatment, without question...if you have no reason to think it's for any reason other than what it is. by questioning the action, do you not risk the possibility of it not being repeated. i mean, IF I HAD TO UNDERGO THE THIRD DEGREE FOR TRYING TO DO SOMETHING GOOD, WHY WOULD I DO IT?

just a question.

Gaylee

REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 8, 2002
Baller-you wouldn't. After a while of all the questioning and second guessing from your lady you would give up. But that is what happens and why the rifts grow between the insecure woman and her man. Woman become this way, (your next question), from previous bad treatment, or the self esteem issue mentioned before. Or even just lack of experience. At my age I ask no questions when good things come. I have learned with time, just to say thank you, and if I am feeling it, "what can I do for you in return".

baller

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 28, 2001
the near north
so, Gaylee, you're saying that age...wisdom through life's experiences...gets a person to where she/he needs to be in accepting compliments...good graces...and meaningful things that happens to them? THANK YOU.

what i find most irritating is, when a person is upset, they tend to lash out at a person for doing something good...thinking that their actions will teach the other person a lesson. WHAT IS THE LESSON TO BE LEARNED...that one should act like a spoiled brat whenever their feelings are hurt? hmmm

rambling.

sorry.

Ms A....THANKS for peeking in...i'm honoured.:) relaxTicity...i'm learning.:)

Latest profile posts

Kemetstry wrote on Destee's profile.
What ever you've done, you can no longer post to the kitchen table
It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love: