Black Sports : Rose game winner call Da Shot2

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
REGISTERED MEMBER
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
May 7th 1989 Jordan made what is called Da shot buzzer beater on Cleveland no Bulls done it
until May 8th 2015 ......26 years 1 day later Rose with 3.0 seconds bloom to the hero and
buzzer beater 3 pointer to crash the Cavs as now called Da shot2 and rock the united center with
a chilling buzz.
11011049_10153284740391100_6398627974301307673_n.jpg

when you a Diehard Bulls fan you would understand
it's not that it was something to compare , it was big for Rose , his fans and the long wait
and when Jordan hit that shot yes it gave me chills and when Rose hit his winner it gave
the same chills ......see it was all about the moment nothing more nothing less so to his
diehard Bulls fans it was big

Take a diehard Bullie to understand my point!

not comparing enjoying the game winning buzzer beater I don't compare any player
I always tell people not to do that every player is unique in there way and era of time
James hit a buzzer beater today as well it was a great move and shot but I didn't enjoy it
because I'm not a Cleveland fan nor am I a Washington fan so I never looked a paul's

only thing getting blown out is the thread here I was just enjoying a win out loud as a bull fan
one that will post any win they have , praise the players go or bad........
DieHard Bulls fan nothing more nothing less brother .......the game is gone now

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back