Black Spirituality Religion : Rootworkers: Request for

phynxofkemet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 11, 2008
eartH (Heart) is my home
Occupation
child care provider
spells related to relationships. A few years ago a young woman was told by a spirit to remain in a location because she was going to "meet someone". She did in fact meet someone who became a significant part of her life. Unfortunately their union has always been turbulent with large material losses on both sides since their joining together. An Oshun priestess who is friends with the male partner told him that the pair have ancestors who married one another. They don't seem able to leave one another, but they also seem to have very little peace together. The young man wants her to meet the Priestess, but she told me her gut doesn't trust this lady, since she and the young man already performed a ritual to "sweeten her" towards the young man.

The young woman was quite independent when she met the brother, but relies heavily on him now financially as she is raising their daughter. She has confided in me that she wants to leave but can't seem to pool the money, and the way he treats her sometimes breaks her heart (emotionally abusive and withdrawn), his eye wanders, etc....

He is exceptionally skilled at being charming in public and towards strangers, but when in closed circuit he says some very cruel and demeaning things to her and his temper is short. She doesn't know whether to perform root work to bring peace and light to the relationship, or to seek help in dissolving it altogether? Any advice?

spells related to relationships. A few years ago a young woman was told by a spirit to remain in a location because she was going to "meet someone". She did in fact meet someone who became a significant part of her life. Unfortunately their union has always been turbulent with large material losses on both sides since their joining together. An Oshun priestess who is friends with the male partner told him that the pair have ancestors who married one another. They don't seem able to leave one another, but they also seem to have very little peace together. The young man wants her to meet the Priestess, but she told me her gut doesn't trust this lady, since she and the young man already performed a ritual to "sweeten her" towards the young man.

The young woman was quite independent when she met the brother, but relies heavily on him now financially as she is raising their daughter. She has confided in me that she wants to leave but can't seem to pool the money, and the way he treats her sometimes breaks her heart (emotionally abusive and withdrawn), his eye wanders, etc....

He is exceptionally skilled at being charming in public and towards strangers, but when in closed circuit he says some very cruel and demeaning things to her and his temper is short. She doesn't know whether to perform root work to bring peace and light to the relationship, or to seek help in dissolving it altogether? Any advice?

I do not yet have an answer but maybe the ancestors of the man and the woman even though they got married, had a fallen out and never made peace before they died, so they are using the man and the woman to get back at each other. Just a thought.

Tell her to put some menstrual Blood in his morning Coffee, with the intent of making the relationship work. He'll be hooked on her for life and wouldn't do a thing in the world to hurt her.

I don't know about that KS... Menstral blood is too binding. When a relationship has come to conclusion and one party cannot move on, they tend to go crazy and it gets really out of hand. My suggestion is assemble a honey jar. That's easily taken apart if she wants to leave. When she does want to leave putting some of his semen in the freezer will alow her to get away.

Peace

Peace!

From a rootwork perspective, what I would suggest is for the lady to:

1. Pour basil leaves on the floor. Take a new broom and sweep the leaves out her front door.

2. Take white rum and spray the rum three times out the front door.

3. Soak dried basil leaves in spring water for three days, strain and sprinkle the basil water at the front door.

4. Cleanse the floors and rooms of the house with ammonia or Chinese Wash.

5. Rub Orange Blossom Water over the walls to increase the vibration. Especially the corners.

6. Sage the area.

7. Burn Sandalwood or Peaceful home incense for at least 7 days.

8. Get a glass jar. Write the person's full name three times in pencil on parchment paper. Cross that name with your full name three times. Your name is written over the other person's. (If possible get some material item of the person. Perhaps public hair, head hair, semen, toe or fingernail clippings. Place in the jar. Light a yellow candle and for 5 days ending on a Friday, pour honey over the paper. Say, "As I pour this honey, I deman that so and so sweeten up to me in every way, every day." Take the glass jar with 5 day's worth of honey on Friday to a river. Place five pieces of oranges, 5 pennies, and 5 small chunks of honeydew melow. Wrap the jar with a yellow ribbon. Gently place the jar in river at the river bank and ask Oshun to guide. Say 5 times, "You can catch more bees with honey than with vinegar. Yeye, I ask that this man sweeten on to me."

If after these things are done and there are no results, consult your ancestors and inform them of your decision to terminate this relationship.

The first 7 steps are standard rootwork practices. The 8th step came to me from Oshun right at this moment.

Blackbird