Black People : Ronald Reagan Memorial

Aaliyahmonet

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 4, 2002
SANTA MONICA, Calif. - Ten years ago, Ronald Reagan (news - web sites) spoke poignantly about his diagnosis of Alzheimer's, calling it "the journey that will lead me into the sunset of my life." On Monday, his family prepared for his last journey, one that will take his remains to the Capitol and then to his final resting place in California.

His body was to be moved Monday from a Santa Monica funeral home to the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library. Following a private ceremony, it will lie in repose at the library through Tuesday night, giving Reagan's fellow Californians a chance to pay their final respects to the man who was their governor from 1967 to 1975.

R.I.P. 2004

kente417mojo said:
Who cares?? Hopefully Bush will follow soon. :lol:
Sorry, that wasn't nice. I'm having a bad Monday.

:peace:

Oh Kente417mojo...
I'm so sorry to hear that you're having a bad Monday...let me make it better for you...
Hopefully when Bush make that speech over Ragan, the minute he finishes...here's hoping he drop in the box with him...and kill 2 birds with one stone.

there now, do that make you feel better? :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back