Brother AACOOLDRE : Romney (Mormonism) Vs. Obama (black liberation theology)

That only represents something to those white bigots on the right...And that's a member of the other party in the White House...Otherwise it continues to be the money of the one per cent who predetermines who remains in it...We shall see just how upset the 'occupy' folks are about that some enough...
When are people going to realize The "federal" reserve bank and corporations are the president of the united snakes of amerikkka. And "america" is a corporation, not a country. Yea it sounded crazy, until I did the research.

Mitt Romney v. President Obama: Showdown in November of 2012 will occur. This is the perfect case of either maintain our leap forward or going back in the time of 1860. Romney represents the nostalgic past of dehumanizing blacks through his religion of Mormonism. While Obama’s former minister Wright represented a liberation in theology.

Mormonism didn’t totally eradicate itself from the Babylonian Talmud that cursed ham and Canaan with the badge of black skin and with big eyes, lips, emasculated and yes big penis. The Mormon bible still carries the water of this mythology. I came in contact with a Mormon student who gave me a copy of their bible and I found some ridiculous verses pertaining to black people. In reference to black people they state:

The curse on black people was a “skin of blackness” - 2 Nephi 5:21 & Alma 3:6

“They had dwindled in unbelief they became a dark, and loathsome, and filthy people full of idleness and abominations”-1 Nephi 12:23.

I then went into their index and read under hate. Hatred would be inflicted by all the nations against Jews because they despised the Holy one.

Ham eyes weren’t homosexual. In the Egyptian mythology ham was black because the Nile river deposited black mud/soil when the water inundated the land for seeds to be planted. Which wasn’t too far off from the creation of Adam (Genesis 2:6-7). Cham/Ham eyes were compared to the blackest of soil and warmest and moist portions of the heart, they call by the Chem or Cham/Ham. However, through incorrect religious theology the metaphors were reversed from fruitful positive associations to gay and barren associations.

A proper dialogue of theological differences makes selecting a president very easy for me. I want to keep leaping forward and never go back to the upside down civilization of the past just prior to the civil war in 1861.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Great topic presenting religious contrast of the two(2) that probably will face off in 2012. It's remarkable how black continues to oppose white.

Peace In,

When are people going to realize The "federal" reserve bank and corporations are the president of the united snakes of amerikkka. And "america" is a corporation, not a country. Yea it sounded crazy, until I did the research.

The illusion is a conception of this being a christian founded nation, (never mind those other folk living here, back when Columbus proclaimed finding the 'New Word'), i. e., the bigotry ad naseum which became part of their ancestors self righteous rants, whereas anybody white could justify anythiing in the name of 'protecting our way of life'...

The reality is those major corporations fronting for that proverbial one per cent--which those white would be reformers also complain about--actually fund all of 'their' true believers bids for the white house--or not at all!

I can't change what generations of religious mythology misleads too many whites to believe (even if it ain't the truth)...

My concern and worry is what the bigots in our midst also choose to believe about the 'a-rabs'...

Never mind how white bigots misquoted the Bible to justify enslaving etc. our ancestors too...

Selective memory loss...

Or another case study some of everybody's ethnic/racial/etc. group can be and is a part of the problem?

Welcome back to 2012!

FYI...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back