AACOOLDRE

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 26, 2001
Michigan
Occupation
Teacher
ROME IS 666

By Andre Austin

According to Livy (born 59BC), in his book The Early History of Rome was founded by Romulus after he killed his twin brother Remus. A raped Vestal virgin gave birth to these twins.

Rome (Roma) became the sacred center of Christianity lies in the name.The name Roma may have been related to the Egyptian name Remi for the Divine fish or Remu for the fish city. Christianity was the religion of the double-Fishes which is astronomically configured as the constellation of Pisces, and Roma was the fish-city of late antiquity.

In Egypt the twin Pisces sign was the crocodile. Plutarch in his essay Isis and Osiris The Crocodile, certainly, has acquired honour which is not devoid of a plausible reason, but he is declared to be a living representation of God, since he is the only creature without a tongue; for the divine word has no need of a voice, and

through noiseless ways advancing, guides
By Justice all affairs of mortal men.

They say that the crocodile is the only animal living in the water which has a thin and transparent membrane extending down from his forehead (Rev 13:16) to cover up his eyes, so that he can see without being seen (That’s an attribute of Amen being hidden but can see all) ; and this prerogative belongs also unto the first god. In whatever part of the land the female crocodile lays her eggs, well she knows that this is destined to mark (Rev 13: 16) the limit of the rise of the Nile; for the females being unable to lay their eggs in the water and afraid to lay them far from it, have such an accurate perception of the future that they make use of the oncoming river as a guide in laying their eggs and in keeping them warm; and thus they preserve them dry and untouched by the water. They lay sixty eggs and hatch them in the same number of days, and those crocodiles that live that number of years: the number sixty is the first of measure for such persons as concern themselves with the heavenly bodies. (666 was the crocodile or Amen-RA clearly stated by Plutarch and John in revelation 13:18. There are many other reason to reveal why the crocodile was associated with the Kingdom of Egypt. For one the crocodile is a beast that lives in the sea Rev: 13:1 . The other beast had two horns and was like a lamb see Rev: 13:11. The Ram is the only thing like a lamb. In the Egyptian Zodiac the Ram was the Cat. And RA took on the name of Cat. The Catholics would follow later on down the road. But Osiris was the manifestation of Ra on earth and he wore two horns on top of his head. Just recently I came across an old 1908 book “Astronomy in the Bible” by E. Walter Maunder. We both came to the same conclusions but by diffirent avenues. Maunder states: “There are several references to Rahab, as ‘the dragon which is in the sea’ all clearly referring to the kingdom of Egypt, personified as one of her own crocodiles lying in wait in her own river. He goes on to quote Isaiah 30:7 and 51:9 he also quotes Ezekiel to. “In all these passages it is the crocodile of Egypt that is intended. Walter Maunder will help to back up my claims I founded independenly. Maunder states: There is a word used in scripture to denote a reptilian monster, which appears in one instance at least to refer to this dragon of eclipse, and so to be used in an astronomical sense… Where Job curses the day of his birth, he desires that it may behold the eyelids of the morning. And in the grand description of leviathan, the crocodile in chapter xli we have-

“His neesing flash forth light,
And his eyes are like the eyelids of the morning

Canon driver considers this as an allusion ,probably to the reddish eyes of the crocodile, which are said to appear gleaming through the water before the head comes to the surface. This is because Egyptian, and is another link in the chain of evidence which connects the author of the poem with Egypt…when the Egyptians represent the sunrise, they paint the eye of the crocodile, because it is first seen as that animal emerges from the water.

There are several other reasons why the Crocodile, Revelation beast was 666. Very few people know that the Mesheh “is of Egyptian origin, where Messeh signified the ritual of anointing Egyptian Kings with the fat of crocodile…Thus the Christ/messiah means the anointed one, who is king” see the book “Tutankhamen” by Moustafa Gadalla. And “The image of two crocodiles formed the title of the king” see Historical deception by the same above author. The last 12th zodiac was the crocodile translated as two fishes of Pises by the Greeks. Two fishes probably copying Osiris who was born twice durning Christmas and Easter. There is also no wonder why Revelations beast with ten horn was in reference to kingdoms who are following 666 or the Egyptian religion. Now the two horn beast is Ra/Osiris. Also the crocodile is connected to the virgin birth. The cosmic force responsible for her (Isis/mary) impregnation was Messeh, the crocodile star strikes Isis wakes up pregnant with the seed of Osiris. According to Gerlad Massey: “TheEgyptians stationed the Great Crocodile that swallowed down the lights, sun, moon, and stars, as they set each night, in its wide-open jaws of darkness. Hence the crocodile was an ideograph of the swallowing darkness--and of earth, or the waters below, called the Abyss; and the tail of the crocodile remained in the Egyptian hieroglyphics as the sign of Kam--that is, of blackness or darkness. The crocodile was the typical Dragon of the waters below, the old Typhon, as the serpent was of the waters, or overwhelming darkness, above.

We all know too that Rome was founded by seven hills/mountains (Rev 17:9). John in Revelations points out the location of the beast from seven hills. In my opinion John’s location of 666 was political power from Rome being a torch light of the anti Christ through the Egyptian religion. The anti Christ in Christianity view would be a false religion trying to appear as Christianity. There is no other religion which lines up with the Gospels than the Egyptian hierogyphics. After all Horus who matches up with Jesus the most did say he was a crocodile beast in human form.

Note:
Now what about the 666.The author of The Two Horn Beast states: “On the Pope’s official mitre is the title ‘Vicarius Filii Dei’ which means ‘Vicar of the son of god’…In revelation 13:18 it says “count the number of the beast; for it is the number of a man; and his number is 666. Lets do it now and see what we find. Remember the Roman numerals you learned in school?

V=5
I=1
C=100
A=0
R=0
I=1
U=5
S=0
F=0
I=1
I=1
L=50
I=1
I=1
D=500
E=0
1=1
Total 666 therefore the word Vicarious Filii Dei =666

My spin on the bible theory: Everything is basically a premonition or prophecy, in regards to the lives of Black folk throughout these trying times of whiteman rule. see how the bible goes back about 6,000 years, this was the beginning of turmoil, pillaging and opprerssion. There is no recorded history of any "white" Jews being in captivity. The bible speaks of peoples symbolically. The seven hill/mountain in my eyes means nothing more than the seven main tribes of Europe: Vikings,Visigoths, Scandals, Barbarians, Suevis, Raiders other one, I'll have to search up. A mountain is something that is "raised up". Coincidentally, these seven tribes were raised up from the caves of savagery and founded their own civilization-Rome. Logically speaking; if 666=Rome, Rome=white, then white=beast, then the biblical "beast" is the white race, and their tyrannical way of dealings with other darker races. A beast is simply a way of acting. The 666 calculation is right as it describes whites, for they were the perverters of the original form of christianity and the true trinity: Osiris/Isis/Horus.....Sun/Moon/Stars......Black Man/Black Woman/Black Child. The story(myth) of Osiris/Isis/Horus is nothing more than a symbolism of diasporic Black peoples the world over. Long story short: Osiris was killed and dismembered by his evil brother Set. After discovering the death and dismemberment of his body, it was up to Isis to recover the scattered pieces, and patch things up. See the similarity in our everyday lives. Supposedly there is one piece that was harder to retrieve than the others. I believe this was Osiris' power. I think the name Set=Satan=Lucifer= Luce(latin for light)=light/white. The bible prophecy included a lot of astrology. Proof: The Dogon tribe in Africa is among one of the few who regularly made astro connections with beings(gods) to the star Sirius. This pretty much ties into MFM's logic of astro god-peoples, and relatively to the face on the moon. Most people think a devil is a man with red spandex, a big fork, and lives under the earth. There was one Devil, and the remnant of him are imps(his children/followers).JMHO

AACOOLDRE said:
666 origins are in Egyptian magic and their kingship. Rome under its popes transfered 666 to their theology and rule. i dont know who currently has the mark 666 but its most likely candidate is United States or United nation

Your best bet is to numerically calculate all who you suspect of evil, and if their number happens to equate- 666, watch out.JK. However, there are a myraid of 666 theories. I see where you're coming from though. Good observation. Yes it is rumored that the late Pope had 666 embroidered into his garb. I'm sure just like every other civilization, Egyptian culture was bastardized, so it appears to be spooky-natured and evil. Many say that America is the beast, and the Papacy is the dragon. Note: many presidents down to GWB consulted the Pope for guidance in times of war(which is uncalled for). Historically, the Christian Crusades were approved and funded by the Papacy. This act alone coincides with the beast(America) recieving power from the dragon(Papacy). Remember the Christian Crusades swept the whole world. The legend of "The Sword in The Stone" tells a tale of the beginning of these crusades. Long story short: According to legend, whosoever had the ability to pull the sword from the stone would be the person/group to rule. Remember also-sword is a phallic symbol of a penis, stone is symbolic for testicles. Basically whoever could castrate the dominant/Blackman, and "remove" his power, could rule, and genetically survive with recessive genes until .................... Remember the Blackman was in rule during these times(Crusades). These Crusaders realized what they were up against as they circumnavigated the globe. Just about every fairytale or Disney movie has some type of subliminal message relating to the above. Cinderella demonized Jewish women, as if they weilded all the power, and made poor old anglo Cinderella slave around.......when in reality it was the other way around. Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs still remind me of the seven tribes of Europe who worked endlessly in building the Roman Empire. Beauty and the Beast, Hunchback of Notre Dame both French based, sent out subliminal messages at a time when Blacks made their way into France. How did I go from the Pope to cartoons? I guess evil surrounds us, and 98% of the time, white-supremacy is a main driving force behind it all. :rolleyes:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back