Black People : Roman gods & godesses in the Holy Land; the Triad

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Oct 8, 2009.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    May 7, 2009
    Roman gods & goddesses in the Holy Land; the Triad--
    The Good Emperor!?

According to historians, shortly after the death of emperor Augustus, he was declared to be a god. This emperor, at the beginning of the Roman Empire government, was the first of about four (4) others of whom were called ‘the Claudians’ [Gens]. As I was changing channels this past year, I happened upon a game show, Jeopardy, and heard the host, Alex Trebek speaking to a young girl on ‘Teen Jeopardy’. During her introduction, this young girl stated that she had esteemed Caesar Augustus, the emperor of Rome, to be one of her greatest figures in history. Then Mr. Trebek said,

“Do you realize that he was not a good man and he did a lot of awful things?”--

“What!!? -- “Oh My God!” I said. Then, I took off running though my house to tell my family.

“HALLELUIAH!” I shouted.

Until then, I had never heard anything confirming the Bible. I’d been through public school (no Jesuits there) and learned a little about the Romans and the early Roman Empire but mostly, I had heard about Caesar Augustus during the time of the birth of Jesus from Church instruction, around Americas Christmastime (December 25th season). Through research later on in life, I had come to learn that the early historians during the Roman Empire time also grouped together a few of the other emperors after their deaths as being ‘the good emperors’ one of which was the emperor Hadrian. And because of this, much of the happenings that surrounded the horrific killings of Black people and other atrocities had been suppressed. Hadrian was written to be ‘the good emperor’ so, how can a good emperor be evil!? So through my own personal search for the truth, a better understanding has been gained in regards to the idolization of ancient Roman emperors and their more ancient Roman gods and this form of worship has become so powerful that it has profoundly impacted the Black mind then and now.

Hadrian became known as ‘the good emperor’ who built a wall, Hadrian’s Wall, in the far away British Isles. And this marked a time when the British Isles became a Roman post and apart of the Roman trade system that stretched all the way to Arabia and the east bordering the Persian lands. So to many, when Hadrian became the emperor, he was a sign of hope and good things to come, even in regards to the Jews of whom survived the Great Revolt back in A.D. 66. It was written that many of them were encouraged and came back to dwell in Jerusalem again. But real soon, some of them realized it was not true and so there was a revolt of which was quickly dealt with and then covered up. Therefore, the Second Jewish Revolt around A.D. 115, was suppressed at the time because Hadrian was supposed to be ‘a good emperor’ and favored by all.

Hadrian also became known as ‘the Restorer’ and this was another reason why the Jews had been deceived to believe in him. They thought that Hadrian was going to be compassionate to them and rebuild their temple of which had been completely demolished in A.D. 70 [AD 72; RT]. He built their hopes up on a promise. But as time went by, gradually many of the Jews began to recognize that their day would never come. They recognized that instead of building a Jewish temple, the construction of a Roman temple began and this sparked the last Jewish Revolt of which sometimes became known as the second (2nd) revolt and sometimes the third (3rd) revolt. So for all those many years that Hadrian was their emperor he was, in fact, ‘a Restorer’ but just not for the Jews. He spent his life like the earlier white people before him, restoring the glory of their ancient government; the government of An. Furthermore, he was able to do this successfully with the help of many Black people byway of the edification of the most sacred idols of which most of them reach back to the beginning of humanity and before. Like Alexander-the-great, Hadrian too went to Northwest Turkey to pay a visit to the cherished ancient city of Troy and to visit the sacred shrines there in that western country. The land of Turkey was once the seat of power for the Hittite people and once again, they had come back to dominate. Even though the heartbeat of the Roman government was in Central Italy, the Romans had earlier colonized the country of Turkey during the Greco-Roman times and had erected many of their Roman-styled buildings there. Now they turned their attention to the land of their origins; Canaan land. Eventually and when it was too late, the Jews and other blacks as well, came to understand that in the eyes of the Romans, they became the object of their most evil hatred and envy. As it was in Central Italy, so would it be in Jerusalem for, Hadrian had planned to build the most sacred temple of Rome in the very navel of the world. And not only would this supreme Roman temple, the Temple of Jupiter, be built but, it was planned to be built much grander even than the one in Rome. He had one built in Lebanon as well as in Jerusalem. Canaan land would be a Mecca for all the world. Hadrian never had any intentions on building a temple for the Jews. So when the Jews rebelled, he was ever ready. Cont...

Cont.. *Roman gods & goddesses in the Holy Land; the Triad--
    The Black goddess!?
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------- -

During the reign of the Roman Emperor Hadrian, the Jews once again tried to get free of Roman rule. But like the First Jewish Revolt, this revolt failed as well. In addition, Hadrian hated the Jews. . . .

-130 C.E., Hadrian announced plans for a city called Aelia Capitolina to be built over the ruins of Jerusalem. Aelia, after his family name, Aeluis, and Capitolina, after the three gods, Jupiter, Juno and Minerva, who according to Roman belief, sat on the Capitoline Hill in Rome. Hadrian also changed the name of the country from Judea to Palestine; . . . .

After Titus destroyed the Temple in 70 AD, Hadrian became Caesar in 117 - 138 AD. . . . sets up a Temple of Jupiter on the Temple mount, ordering circumcision to cease and expelling the Jews from Jerusalem altogether. He not only made himself the object of worship in this temple, but made Jerusalem the capital city of the Roman world for the worship of Jupiter.

He also built an temple to Jupiter in Baalbek, Lebanon that is still standing today. . . . Hadrian deceived the Jews to believe that he was peacefully rebuilding the Jewish Temple, when in fact he was constructing the world headquarters "Temple of Jupiter".

The Bar Kokhba revolt was crushed ferociously. Jewish sources report people burned alive wrapped in Torah scrolls, . . . Jews were forbidden to live in Jerusalem and large numbers of Jews were certainly killed or deported and enslaved. Archeologists have found mass graves at several locations. The Romans systematically desecrated every Jewish and Christian holy place in Jerusalem, erecting a pig, symbol of the Tenth legion, but an abomination to Jews, on the Temple mount.
    =========================================== =
    The Second Jewish Revolt – The Kitos War

The Kitos War (115–117) . . . is the name given to the second of the Jewish-Roman wars. . . . the Mauretanian Roman general Lusius Quietus who suppressed a Jewish revolt in Mesopotamia and was sent to Iudaea to handle the revolt there as procurator under Trajan. This position he held until he was murdered, possibly on the order of Hadrian, . . . .

. . . The diasporic Jews started a revolt in Cyrenaica* that also involved Aegyptus and Cyprus. In Cyrene (Cyrenaica), the rebels (led by a Lukuas or Andreas, . . . destroyed many temples, including those to Hecate, Jupiter, Apollo, Artemis, and Isis, as well as the civil structures symbols of Rome, the Caesareum, the basilica, and the thermae. The Greek and Roman population was exterminated.

According to the Jewish Encyclopedia on the Cyrene massacres, "By this outbreak Libya was depopulated to such an extent that a few years later new colonies had to be established there (Eusebius, "Chronicle" from the Armenian, fourteenth year of Hadrian).

Then Lukuas moved towards Alexandria, entered the city abandoned by the Roman troops . . . and set fire to the city. The pagan temples and the tomb of Pompey were destroyed. Trajan sent new troops. . .where Jews led by Artemion had taken control of the island. . . . the Cypriot Jews participated in the great uprising against the Romans under Trajan (117), and they are reported to have massacred 240,000 Greeks . . . Soon afterward Lydda* was taken and masses of the Jews were executed; . . .

*Cyrenaica - Country in North Africa; Lydda – West Turkey