Writing Discussion : Role Playing at Destee?

Maybe I'm Becoming Me can establish some; I'm probably not that great with it myself. I don't want to be too restrictive or something, but I believe she'll come up with some sensible, necessary ones.:D

Welllllllllll, we all definitely should create our own characters, there is no other way. ;) The only rule I think we should have is how much we type per post, that is it. I don't have any issues with what someone does to my character or not, I think that is part of the thrill of it all to just go with the flow and let the characters tell the story.....I don't think everyone will be able to keep up if there are too many restrictions, that just takes the fun out of the role playing totally.

Welllllllllll, we all definitely should create our own characters, there is no other way. ;) The only rule I think we should have is how much we type per post, that is it. I don't have any issues with what someone does to my character or not, I think that is part of the thrill of it all to just go with the flow and let the characters tell the story.....I don't think everyone will be able to keep up if there are too many restrictions, that just takes the fun out of the role playing totally.

Alright, that makes sense. I'll be back on the 1st, I think. Family stuff and what not. Maybe we can all try again then?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back